• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Quick

Banned
Pretend your car is a bigger backpack. Water bottles, reusable bags, umbrella, an empty box, napkins/tissues, plastic utensils, etc.

I thought about water bottles, but it's gonna be some warm-ass water come summertime. Unless you mean empty reusable bottles.

Napkins, tissues, umbrella - this is good.

Plastic utensils - I don't know. It could actually be handy.

Alright so, I have finally.... Played The Last of Us. I don't know why I didn't play it sooner. I've seen every cutscene about it and never got around to play it.

This game is good. It's Naughty Dog's best work since the original Jak and Daxter. Loving it so far. The Combat is tricky, I sometimes had to restart areas because I didn't have enough items. Also fuck those Clickers.

I'll be waiting for Last of Us 2 but I want a Crash Bandicoot Remaster/Remake.

Quick

Banned
Alright so, I have finally.... Played The Last of Us. I don't know why I didn't play it sooner. I've seen every cutscene about it and never got around to play it.

This game is good. It's Naughty Dog's best work since the original Jak and Daxter. Loving it so far. The Combat is tricky, I sometimes had to restart areas because I didn't have enough items. Also fuck those Clickers.

I'll be waiting for Last of Us 2 but I want a Crash Bandicoot Remaster/Remake.

That opening scene tho.

snb1RTJ.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I thought about water bottles, but it's gonna be some warm-ass water come summertime. Unless you mean empty reusable bottles.

Napkins, tissues, umbrella - this is good.

Plastic utensils - I don't know. It could actually be handy.

I second water bottles. Even warm water is better than no water, you never know. Also helps for letting you wash/rinse your hands.

Aside from water I have napkins, iphone charger and an umbrella, that's about it.

Last of Us 2 would be totally unnecessary, the world was nothing special, the character writing is what makes it great. I'd rather they do a new IP.

Quick

Banned
I second water bottles. Even warm water is better than no water, you never know. Also helps for letting you wash/rinse your hands.

Aside from water I have napkins, iphone charger and an umbrella, that's about it.

Good point. My car as a CD case compartment that I can use as water bottle storage. lol

Last of Us 2 would be totally unnecessary, the world was nothing special, the character writing is what makes it great. I'd rather they do a new IP.

Agreed. I think TLOU ended just fine. I wouldn't oppose a sequel, but if it's one and done, then it was perfect.

It is unnecessary but after the success of the first one a sequel is basically guaranteed unfortunately. A story featuring a grown up Ellie could be cool though, I don't know.

I remember I was at my parents when I played Last of Us and my dad walked in when the daughter was giving him the watch. My dad found the scene quite funny and asked what I was watching. I said "I'm playing The Last of Us" He was shocked and said "This is a game?!" It was pretty great.

This reads like Boring Sean Monahan, but I'm tired.

Pikma

Banned
Do you guys have any recommendations on items to have in a car? I've been driving for a while now, but I've never really owned a car until recently.

Only thing I have in there is a bag full of car emergency stuff, a car jack, spare tire, and an ice scraper + snow brush. I have a car charger, phone cradle, and an aux cable for in-car entertainment.

I was thinking of picking up stuff like folding baskets and some towels to put in my trunk. I was also thinking of getting a dog hammock for my back seat, to protect my seats from dog hair, and to keep my dog from falling off the seat, but this might be excessive.

41eYSWHr73L._SX466_.jpg
A bag full of drugs and condoms

zroid

Banned
I'm watching a "Draft Lottery Recap" on Leafs TV

can't wait to find out how they fill up 30 mins with whatever the hell this is lol

Quick

Banned
I don't know if I've ever seen slim ones. Cargo shorts make me look stumpy though so I avoid them. I pretty much stick to chino shorts.

I might just be seeing small cargo shorts, but I'm pretty sure I've seen slim cargos.

Or I'm imagining it and I'm just conceptualizing slim chinos with extra pockets. lol

Do you guys have any recommendations on items to have in a car? I've been driving for a while now, but I've never really owned a car until recently.

Only thing I have in there is a bag full of car emergency stuff, a car jack, spare tire, and an ice scraper + snow brush. I have a car charger, phone cradle, and an aux cable for in-car entertainment.

You sound like you pretty much got it. I have your standard booster cables, jack, scraper, pens/pencils, paper, phone charger. I've been meaning to keep a small blanket, a high vis vest and some hand tools in there just in case you need to get a little more involved roadside like with my old car, but the current car's been fairly reliable.

Engine air filters help and are cheap enough for the benefits. Most of the time any performance is just the "butt dyno" placebo effect with the increased noise, but milage can be gained. Maintenance wise if you're just getting the car overall tune up can be handy and give a good baseline date going forward. Spark plugs are one area where is neglected can really affect milage and performance.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I might just be seeing small cargo shorts, but I'm pretty sure I've seen slim cargos.

Or I'm imagining it and I'm just conceptualizing slim chinos with extra pockets. lol

Do the pockets stick out still, or are they "built in" like regular pockets?

I wouldn't have a problem wearing something like that, provided they aren't long, but the puffy pockets bug me.

Pikma

Banned
Hadn't seen the pictures you guys posted because I have them hidden while browsing on my phone

Your dogs are beautiful 😍😍😍😍

Top Bottom