• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

Cake Boss

Banned
Friedman/Boudreau: "I think there's a will between both the owner and the coach himself to make this happen." #Sens #NHLDucks

Woooooooooo

Friedman/Ottawa: "I think this - If the Boudreau thing does not go well today, I think Hartley will become a contender there." #Sens

Well that was a nice 10 minute high :(

Silexx

I stopped clinching my butt and now wait for the SNES to fuck this up.

Chx2grMXAAEz8oJ.jpg

#TeamHope

Okok I prefer to have as far up as possible on lower deck. In the neutral zone. Doesnt happen often because of the price though. And in ACC Every seat is probably super expensive

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Okok I prefer to have as far up as possible on lower deck. In the neutral zone. Doesnt happen often because of the price though. And in ACC Every seat is probably super expensive

Last row is $55 last time i went lol that's upper deck price

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Oscar Lindberg underwent surgery for "simultaneous bilateral hip labral repair." I'm guessing that means both hips were fucked?

He's out for 6 months. So there's a roster spot for someone to win in training camp, in the meantime.

Chris Nichols – ‏@NicholsOnHockey

Friedman/Boudreau: "He's in Ottawa today, and I think there are a lot of people expecting Ottawa to try to close the deal." #Sens #NHLDucks

I swear if Dorion/Melynk doesn't get Bruce...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
it's still overflowing
i don't have many towels left you guys i'm fucked

Dude, plunge it.

Alternatively if you can't find the valve to shut it off, which should be behind the toilet on the line going into the tank.

Open the tank up, lift up the bobble, or whatever the fuck it is so the water stops coming in. Hold that until you find the valve.

Top Bottom