• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT| My prospects are better than yours

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The water stopped but the water still comes up when i try to flush it. I used a plunger and it still wouldn't go down.

Don't flush a toilet when it's clogged.

Just plunge it harder. Picture Michel Therrien in the bottom of your toilet, if you can manage to get him out of there, Bergevin will fire him.

The water will go down on its own when the plunging worked. Sometimes you'll have just pushed the clog further down the line, so you'll have to get back at 'er. Welcome to adulthood.

look for something like this and close it off

LCI_Web_June2011_MistakeProofer_Water_Valve_Model_web.jpg

or try to push down the blue thing to prevent more water from going into the bowl

late edit: sounds like you got one part solved :)

keep plunging man, use those paws

MikeRahl

Anyone following the WHL Playoffs?

The final starts tonight.

Relevant Players:

Brandon Wheat Kings:

Ivan Provorov D (Flyers)
John Quenneville F (New Jersey)
Jayce Hawryluk F (Florida)
Nolan Patrick F (Projected 1st Overall 2017)
Kale Clague D (Project Late First-Early Second Round Pick 2016)

Seattle Thunderbirds:

Mathew Barzal F (Islanders)
Ryan Gropp F (Ducks)
Ethan Bear D (Oilers)
Turner Ottenbreit D (2016 Draft)

Also the WHL Draft took place yesterday. Here are the first names of the players you will be cheering for in 4 years

ChuA8r6WkAQcYps.jpg:large

calder

Hey wait a minute, Nintendo announced when their next console thing is coming out? Via a random tweet? And they aren't doing a presentation at E3 or that weird-but-whatever-works-for-ya prerecorded presentation like in years past? Is that right or am I missing an elaborate joke/ongoing meme on Gaming side?

Because that's fucking incredible.

no you have a whole bunch of poop towel to wash, the war isn't over

There was so much Water Imbask.... I drained all the towels of water and i'm going to do a load of towels later today. All the panicking and worry made this situation a lot worse... I think i need a better plunger. that took me 15 mins just to get that water down.

Cake Boss

Banned
One of the U.S.-based NHL teams interested in college UFA Drake Caggiula (UND) has been informed the player is going to a team in CAN.

Come on Bruce and Dracula in the same weekend.

It's believed VAN and EDM may be frontrunners in that but we shall see. OTT also had interest.

Damn, come on good ole Ontario boy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A player named Drake will obviously be the softest player on the ice anyways, probably can't spell intense

Top Bottom