• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

iLLmAtlc

I'd celebrate your birthday with you Marvie but my ps plus expired and I don't really have a desire to re up.

If you have nhl 15 on PS3, I'll probably be playing >_>. it's still pretty active

Holy jesus, Midnight Club 3 is brutal. Not even Dark Souls "Get better through repitition" hard, it's "almost always at a disadvantage and expect you to win" hard.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Go to play versus mode in the NHL 17 beta and the start up player for the Habs team selection is Subban

=/

imBask

Banned
it'll be weird on monday to go work and go back to my regular non gaming-all-day-drinking-sortilège-every-night self

y'all need to get some of that sortilège

Solo

From imbask's "worst trades ever" thread. Fuck the management of this team. No wonder we haven't won a Cup in 23 years.

I submit the entire Habs franchise. The Habs have made a LOT of bad trades, particularly in the last 20 years.

(Who Montreal traded for who)

- Subban for Weber.
- Patrick Roy and Mike Keane for Jocelyn Thibault, Andrei Kovalenko and Martin Ruckinsky.
- Chris Chelios for Denis Savard.
- Stephane Richer and Darcy Tucker for Patrick Poulan.
- Vincent Damphousse for Marcel Hossa.
- Mike Ribeiro for Janne Ninimaa.
- Ryan McDonough and Chris Higgins for Scott Gomez.
- Andrew Cassels for Valeri Bure.
- Pierre Turgeon for Shayne Corson.
- John LeClair and Eric Desjardins for Marl Recchi.
- Mark Recchi for Danius Zubrus.
- Claude Lemeuix for Sylvan Turgeon.

Racing games that are hard are just, really... Not fun.

From imbask's "worst trades ever" thread. Fuck the management of this team. No wonder we haven't won a Cup in 23 years.

2flJP2I.png

Ottawa giving Tampa a #1 Vezina nominated goalie for essentially nothing is up there with the dumbest trades I've witnessed.

This is why you don't have a senile old goat as your GM.

imBask

Banned
Montreal media at its finest.

It'll never be as bad as "the darkest day in habs history", when Tremblay reported that the police was waiting for a bunch of players at the airport and there was some serious stuff going on

Hamrlik and Kostistyn knew some shady people, the end

Canucks have no cap space and enough defencemen already. In fact, I'd rather have Sbisa ($3.6M AAV for 2 more years) because Russell won't come cheap.

While we're talking about worst trades ever, how about Milbury:

-Luongo and Jokinen for Mark Parrish and Oleg Kvasha
-Chara, Spezza, and Muckalt for Yashin
-McCabe, Bertuzzi, and Ruutu for Linden

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It'll never be as bad as "the darkest day in habs history", when Tremblay reported that the police was waiting for a bunch of players at the airport and there was some serious stuff going on

Hamrlik and Kostistyn knew some shady people, the end

Oh man I remember that, I think a couple of us stayed up a bit late hoping to find out what was going down once they landed.

Top Bottom