• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
I'm actually a little surprised there isn't going to be a World Cup exhibition game in Vegas. That would have been a good opportunity to give the arena an early test run, not to mention give the fans a sampler.

Samyy

I'm actually a little surprised there isn't going to be a World Cup exhibition game in Vegas. That would have been a good opportunity to give the arena an early test run, not to mention give the fans a sampler.

You're giving the NHL too much credit, I doubt it even crossed their mind.

Pikma

Banned
Well, there's that set of exhibition games where the Stars, the Avs and the Panthers(?) will play in.

Edit: wait no, it's the Kings instead of the Panthers

CoDmkxBUkAAFVYX.jpg

They'd have to fly all the teams there, no?

Maybe organize a pickup game in Vegas. Any NHL'ers who make the trip can play.

I have been super out of the loop the past week or so, so other than the news that I just saw that the campaign staffers are in disarray what else has happened with the GOP?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I have been super out of the loop the past week or so, so other than the news that I just saw that the campaign staffers are in disarray what else has happened with the GOP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkkk-oJ6bo

this is where it all began

Trump then responds suggesting he made sacrifices like giving people jobs, and that the wife wasn't talking because reasons

then khans go in... trump then brings up radical islamic terrorism after they talk

then GOP goes into headless chicken mode as everyone goes in on trump

a whole whack load of other shit happened, but this is what started it all

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The best part of this Trump implosion is he is everything the GOP has projected and embodied over the last decade, he's just become the physical manifestation of their message and they can't deal with it.

It's literally a modern day Frankenstein story, they created this and now have to deal with it, as it tears their party apart.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Stupid new skins and stuff in Overwatch. Too many and near impossible to get them all.

Oh well. Had my best game as Dva. Probably helped that I was playing against 4 Winstons.

Quick

Banned
All the bugs are deciding to crawl around my bathroom tonight.

Saw two medium-sized spiders and a centipede.

God help me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzkkk-oJ6bo

this is where it all began

Trump then responds suggesting he made sacrifices like giving people jobs, and that the wife wasn't talking because reasons

then khans go in... trump then brings up radical islamic terrorism after they talk

then GOP goes into headless chicken mode as everyone goes in on trump

a whole whack load of other shit happened, but this is what started it all

Awesome!

Thanks a bunch. I remember seeing the speech but I didn't see the fallout from it.

Matched up against pro Halo 5 players yesterday, there were no survivors.

So glad we took care of all RFA signings now, wish we didn't waste a roster spot on Tyutin.

Yawnier

Banned
I like how halfway through the article it becomes about the Montreal media pumping themselves up.

Montreal Typical

I am really glad I bought a PS2.

Playing the games of my youth is great. Most of them still hold up in one way or another.

The PS2 is such a great system. I bought a bunch of obscure games for it last year since a lot of them are starting to get more expensive and harder to find as the PS2 approaches 'retro' status

zroid

Banned
A couple nights ago there was a spider on the ceiling right above my head. I know it's dumb, but I'm paranoid af about bugs dropping on my head/face while I'm sleeping, so I couldn't fall asleep till it crawled off onto the wall at the other side of the room.

Then I just got up and took a slipper to it.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Once when I was at my cottage, I felt something crawl over my face. I got out of be and turned on the lights. There was a spider and two daddy long legs in my bed.

I never slept in that bed again. I flat out refused.

zroid

Banned
Once when I was at my cottage, I felt something crawl over my face. I got out of be and turned on the lights. There was a spider and two daddy long legs in my bed.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Why has the cottage not been burnt to the ground yet? D:

Top Bottom