• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

calder

Selanne, Hawerchuk & Steen headline Heritage Classic alumni roster
Gretzky, Messier & Kurri star for the visiting Edmonton Oilers

Winnipeg Jets Alumni Roster
Name Position
Bob Essensa G
Dave Babych D
Dave Ellett D
Mike Ford D
Jim Kyte D
Mario Marois D
Moe Mantha D
Teppo Numminen D
Tim Watters D
Dale Hawerchuk F
Thomas Steen F
Teemu Selanne F
Laurie Boschman F
Mike Eagles F
Kris King F
Morris Lukowich F
Andrew McBain F
Brian Mullen F
Darrin Shannon F
Doug Smail F
Ron Wilson F
Coaches
Tom McVie
Serge Savard

Edmonton Oilers Alumni Roster
Name Position
Grant Fuhr G
Bill Ranford G
Kevin Lowe D
Paul Coffey D
Charlie Huddy D
Craig Muni D
Steve Smith D
Wayne Gretzky F
Dave Semenko F
Mark Messier F
Glenn Anderson F
Jari Kurri F
Kelly Buchberger F
Ken Linseman F
Craig MacTavish F
Craig Simpson F
Ryan Smyth F
Coaches
Ron Low
Glen Sather

Aaaaand, the Classic sweater:
CpHN8eBUkAAWEu-.jpg
Shit that'll do just fine.

Quick

Banned
Jets jersey looks like an Oilers jersey. I would've ditched the shoulder yoke and use a different striping design.

Speaking of the Oilers, they just went with their alternate:

CpHNJUbWYAAtuqD.jpg

And the Jets with the C:

CpHNPG-WYAACLml.jpg

Socreges

Banned
Jets jersey looks like an Oilers jersey. I would've ditched the shoulder yoke and use a different striping design.

Speaking of the Oilers, they just went with their alternate:

CpHNJUbWYAAtuqD.jpg

And the Jets with the C:

CpHNPG-WYAACLml.jpg
Gonna buy a Jets jersey for you, Quick

Erdrick

Oh my god it just gets sexier. Fefe has never looked better.

That jersey takes me back. Gonna have to look into getting one of these. Strange to see current players wearing it. Not that I mind.

Hey I Know Mike Eagles. He's from where I grew up.

He was one of my favourites back when he played here. One of the most hard working and committed players I have ever seen. Always came into training camp in great shape. Great faceoff guy and is the person who first comes into mind when I hear the term "Grinder" in hockey terms. Glad he's going to be there, along with Kris King and many others.

This is gonna be fun to see.

That jersey takes me back. Gonna have to look into getting one of these. Strange to see current players wearing it. Not that I mind.

He was one of my favourites back when he played here. One of the most hard working and committed players I have ever seen. Always came into training camp in great shape. Great faceoff guy and is the person who first comes into mind when I hear the term "Grinder" in hockey terms. Glad he's going to be there, along with Kris King and many others.

This is gonna be fun to see.

Good New Brunswick guy. I think Eagles coached the St Thomas University hockey team a few years back.

Erdrick

Whelp, just paid for my 2 tickets to the outdoor game here in Winnipeg. 400 bucks each. Guess I'll stick to bread and water for the next week.

iLLmAtlc

Whelp, just paid for my 2 tickets to the outdoor game here in Winnipeg. 400 bucks each. Guess I'll stick to bread and water for the next week.

Man that thirst. It's like when you guys sold out the arena until 2016 or some shit when the team came back

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Those Jets jerseys are pretty sweet.

In other news, I'm playing No Man's Sky right now. The first time you take off and leave your starting planet...

J563xU6.gif

Top Bottom