• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Pikma

Banned
A couple nights ago there was a spider on the ceiling right above my head. I know it's dumb, but I'm paranoid af about bugs dropping on my head/face while I'm sleeping, so I couldn't fall asleep till it crawled off onto the wall at the other side of the room.

Then I just got up and took a slipper to it.
Surprised this post is not about you eating a can of spiders past it's best before date

The PS2 is such a great system. I bought a bunch of obscure games for it last year since a lot of them are starting to get more expensive and harder to find as the PS2 approaches 'retro' status

Thankfully, most of the games I grew up with, are still relatively cheap and probably will always be. I think the most I paid for one game on the PS2 in the past few months was a copy of Persona 3 FES for twenty bucks.. (I don't know why, I already have a digital copy of Portable which is the better game in terms of features)

calder

Anyone else got a sneaking suspicion that EVO is gonna outdraw the World Cup of Hockey on ESPN? >_>

Not really, even the very low ratings the NHL got on NBCSN this year would have been double or more what EVO got. The average playoff ratings (which were also historically low) were several times higher than the couple of hundred thousand EVO got.

Quick

Banned
https://twitter.com/PKSubban1/status/760815609160400896

rpB9AVd.gif

Pikma

Banned
There's a very real possibility I could end up not being able to take any classes this semester, fuck everything

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah probably, the system is fucked up and doesn't allow me to join any courses, the only person who could help me is not in SD and simply doesn't answer my fucking emails

what are you doing in South Dakota?

iLLmAtlc

hey guys question about business email etiquette.

when is it ok to use someone's first name? i've been sending out some cold email applications, and i always start with calling them Dear Mr. X. Sometimes people would respond to me with "hello [illmatic's first name]", without signing the email, so i'm not sure if they're ok with me calling them by their first name.

but i feel like repeatedly using Mr. X in the email feels pretty clunky

Quick

Banned
hey guys question about business email etiquette.

when is it ok to use someone's first name? i've been sending out some cold email applications, and i always start with calling them Dear Mr. X. Sometimes people would respond to me with "hello [illmatic's first name]", without signing the email, so i'm not sure if they're ok with me calling them by their first name.

but i feel like repeatedly using Mr. X in the email feels pretty clunky

I use first names by default on my emails.

If it's a cold email, title and last name might be best though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone looking for some new music to listen to, check out NAO - For All We Know, one of the best albums this year. Great music to have on in the background and relax to.

I need to find a new sport to watch.

Come watch the Raptors with me my friend. If the Habs are being poopy some nights I usually just watch the Raptors. I still can't get over that great playoff run. Bless that team.

Also in Pokemon Go stuff: I caught a Haunter, Mankey and a Jigglypuff. I almost caught a Rhyhorn but the bastard got away.

Quick

Banned
Finished Tomb Raider on PS4. Forgot how awesome it was, and it seems a lot less complicated now than my first playthrough as well.

Had one of the most clutch shots of my life over water and not a soul was around to see it :(

Doesn't count if no one sees it.

Top Bottom