• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Basketball does nothing for me. I've been watching the soccer game (well, some - family arrived). I like the women's team, but that's pretty much all the soccer I watch.

The summer Olympics don't excite me nearly as much as the winter ones. I've been watching them a lot today though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
those rugby women are beaaaasts

I'd be scared

one of my coworker's friends is on the Brazilian women's soccer team, so that's pretty cool

Socreges

Banned
those rugby women are beaaaasts

I'd be scared

one of my coworker's friends is on the Brazilian women's soccer team, so that's pretty cool
Not all of them. I met Magali Harvey a couple days after she was cut. She's gorgeous (at least at a pub, dressed normally)...was quick to explain to me that she's not interested in dudes. So I said, "Now that you're cut maybe you could switch teams"*

Did not actually say this

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Not all of them. I met Magali Harvey a couple days after she was cut. She's gorgeous (at least at a pub, dressed normally)...was quick to explain to me that she's not interested in dudes. So I said, "Now that you're cut maybe you could switch teams"*

Did not actually say this

You said it in the shower two days later, didn't you.

Also can confirm, my coworker's friend said at least half the members of all women's soccer teams play for the other team.

It has always been like that iirc
Yep, a good friend if mine was close to the swedish elite (played for plenty of national youre teams as well as top swedish clubs), and from the stories you hear it seems like most of the players are gay. So much drama.

Socreges

Banned
you guys are breaking my heart
a6382dc499fd45b7548aa2c1313b97c0.jpg

bc1bdac16cd867075756ff224fd6ed7a.jpg

It has always been like that iirc

My aunt played D1 hockey for Wisconsin. She was one of I think 5 players on the team that was straight.

I worked with someone who played on the girls hockey team here at UND, and someone who was on the girls basketball team. Both of those are the same story. At least half of the women players on their teams were into other women.

Can't imagine that pros or Olympians are much different.

calder

Canada down 0-3 to the US. I didn't see the first period but I'll assume Canada's main problem is too many Leafs. :|

Top Bottom