• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Socreges

Banned
apparently they lowballed him on bonuses relative to his draft position lol
Source?

Tkachuk (#6) got Schedule A max. #1-4 got some Schedule B. I can't imagine dude got less than Tkachuk.

More interested in seeing where he plays this year. Hopefully the Canucks support him playing in Europe.

zroid

Banned
Source?

Tkachuk (#6) got Schedule A max. #1-4 got some Schedule B. I can't imagine dude got less than Tkachuk.

More interested in seeing where he plays this year. Hopefully the Canucks support him playing in Europe.
He got about the same as Tkachuk I think

I can't remember who tweeted it, but I saw a chart comparing every top 10 pick's AAV incl. bonuses compared to average at his draft position, Juolevi was the only one this year below average I believe

edit: nvm I found it https://twitter.com/generalfanager/status/761712031372378112

Socreges

Banned
He got about the same as Tkachuk I think

I can't remember who tweeted it, but I saw a chart comparing every top 10 pick's AAV incl. bonuses compared to average at his draft position, Juolevi was the only one this year below average I believe

edit: nvm I found it https://twitter.com/generalfanager/status/761712031372378112
Interesting, but the contract makes sense in context. He was drafted before Tkachuk because it was an organizational need, not because he was the BPA. And he got a little bit more AAV over Tkachuk anyhow.

iLLmAtlc

Watching Arthur with my niece and this has been lit. Francine, Muffy, Binky, and Arthur's dad still have the same voice talent after all these years.

Quick

Banned
Watching Arthur with my niece and this has been lit. Francine, Muffy, Binky, and Arthur's dad still have the same voice talent after all these years.

The memes heightened my enjoyment whenever I'd see a clip or even just an image from the show.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Olympic hockey > World Cup of hockey
I didn't think I'd get into the last two world cups but I did in the end. It was before the stupid decision to have an NA and European team though...

I kind of hope Europe or NA wins just as a kick in the pants.

There were some great memories that came out of it too. Bret Hull's tip in goal. Lemieux's triumphant return. Richter and CuJo goalie showdown in that final was intense. Probably the best goalie show I've seen along with Vanbiesbrock vs the entire Avs team in the Fla/Col final.

Pikma

Banned
Penny Oleksiak (Jamie's sister) just set a new Canadian and World Junior record in 100m Butterfly

Glad to know the family got at least one winner

Top Bottom