• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

eyeless

All I know is with Mitch Marner as one of the leaders Canada has a 6th place finish and this monstrosity to show for it
guy's just got a record of failure when in a leadership role

btw don't look at this spoiler
gSBeVTx.png

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Was watching the Olympics and the channel changed to announce a tornado warning in that creepy automated voice :(

Storm is about 30 minutes away so should be fine.

Yawnier

Banned
Was watching the Olympics and the channel changed to announce a tornado warning in that creepy automated voice :(

Storm is about 30 minutes away so should be fine.

This happened to me a few months ago and even though it was only a test the voice scared the shit out of me.

Quick

Banned
I saw Suicide Squad a couple of days ago. It wasn't bad, nor was it as big a disaster as people are saying.

It needed some work, both with the script and how it was basically edited. It was cool seeing Toronto though, at least better than it was shown in Resident Evil. lol

Suicide Squad definitely wasn't as bad as the critics are panning it for. It's obvious there's some bias at play.

Halfway through though, it was a disjointed mess in a lot of parts. Crocs voice was fucked up. And they did really badly at establishing depth to many of the characters. If it was left to it's own creative script/directing then it would have been fine.

Leto's Joker was lit, and I enjoyed it. Margots Harley as well. Both onscreen were fantastic.

I saw Ghostbusters

I'm pretty confident it's one of the worst movies I have ever seen

I also saw a movie this week.

Jason Bourne was dumb. Not the so bad it's good dumb or action film dumb. Just Dumb.

I almost fell asleep to it. Best Bourne yet my ass. This was Bourne's It's a good day to Die Hard.

imBask

Banned
Suicide Squad definitely wasn't as bad as the critics are panning it for. It's obvious there's some bias at play.

Halfway through though, it was a disjointed mess in a lot of parts. Crocs voice was fucked up. And they did really badly at establishing depth to many of the characters. If it was left to it's own creative script/directing then it would have been fine.

Leto's Joker was lit, and I enjoyed it. Margots Harley as well. Both onscreen were fantastic.

Suicide Squad still looks alright, but the use of dumb music in the trailer kinda turned me off, and a friend of mine told me they kinda do the same in the movie...

Quick

Banned

Might've been my theatre (IMAX), but Croc needed subtitles with how hard he was to understand when he speaks.

I didn't think Leto's Joker had enough of an impact to have been needed in the movie in the present setting. It would've been fine if he just stayed in flashbacks or something. But I didn't mind his Joker, hoping the solo Batman movie puts him to better use.

I'm going to Fan Expo on Labour Day weekend, I look forward to the Harley costumes. It's Desi's tattooed fantasy.

Suicide Squad still looks alright, but the use of dumb music in the trailer kinda turned me off, and a friend of mine told me they kinda do the same in the movie...

Pretty much. Track after track even.

Some of the soundtrack choices were cringe. Especially since two of the tracks were ripped straight from Guardians of the Galaxy and are tracks from the 70s...

And no, it wasn't just IMAX. I was in an XtremeScreen session and his audio was fucked. Couldn't understand shit.

It sounds to me like this movie was rushed for a summer release. There was supposedly a ton of back story cut out of the film and additional scenes that should've been in the final film.

I've heard Leto's Joker is fine. I'm okay with that. I can't wait to see him in the Batman Solo film. Rumour has it that it might be based off Arkham Asylum, which sounds cool

thanks poligaf for showing me the creepiest thing I have watched all year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpOZVN4_Ihc

Trump is a strange dude.

WB used the company who made the Suicide Squad trailers to edit the final cut of the film.

THEY USED. THE TRAILER PEOPLE. TO EDIT THE FILM.

And it's pretty obvious in the first 20 minutes or so. It was just stupid.

I enjoyed the movie and though it was a 7/10 type of thing. Definitely could have been an 8 or 9 if edited properly and had coherent scenes and storylines.

Going through most of Ayer's filmography over the last month or two, this is a definite weakpoint. Which is crazy.

Top Bottom