• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Quick

Banned
I have a friend living in Edmonton, and based on social media posts, he's actually never in Edmonton. lol

Either he's on a drive out from the city, on vacation somewhere in Canada, or somewhere outside the country.

I have a friend in Edmonton, and based on social media posts, he's actually never in Edmonton. lol

Either he's on a drive out from the city, on vacation somewhere in Canada, or somewhere outside the country.

My social worker is from Edmonton as well.

It's funny they all spread out from anywhere but Edmonton lol

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Soooo maybe Polak may be sent to the marlies? Someone on twitter fronted this possibility due to some things management was saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAh3zsT1wh8

At 1:50, babcock mentions Polak being around Valiev and Nielsen... Nielsen is not expected to see NHL action at all this year (since he is fresh out of the WHL) and Valiev isn't likely to see much at all.

Shanahan suggested Polak is going to be a depth defenseman and understands his role.

That's kind of intriguing, to be honest.

Razorskin

----- ------
Soooo maybe Polak may be sent to the marlies? Someone on twitter fronted this possibility due to some things management was saying.

At 1:50, babcock mentions Polak being around Valiev and Nielsen... Nielsen is not expected to see NHL action at all this year (since he is fresh out of the WHL) and Valiev isn't likely to see much at all.

Shanahan suggested Polak is going to be a depth defenseman and understands his role.

Russell sigining imminent?

zroid

Banned

I'm pretty sure the NHLers and AHLers mingled last year too. Maybe not a ton, but we already know that Komarov was helping Soshnikov out a lot all season.

edit: in b4 they're all AHLers

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Is Rio's water as fucking filthy as everyone kept saying? Haven't had a chance to check any of it.

Well the diving pool is green instead of blue so there's that

rio-de-janeiro-brazil---august-09--general-view-of-the-diving-pool-at-maria-lenk-aquatics-centre-o.jpeg

zroid

Banned
yesss I actually managed to use the "Sightings" radar to catch a Snorlax near my house (it's too fucking hot right now so I almost didn't even bother)

Come on Holland, trade for a defenseman anytime now. You can do it, I believe in you (alright, I actually don't nor do I trust what you'll give up in the trade).

Pikma

Banned
Any of you have pokemon Black that you would be willing to sell me?
I'm not able to sell/get rid of my video game stuff for some reason, I have this feeling I'll want to play it some day but that day usually never comes, but if I could I would!

Can't wait for you to try it tho, it's so so good

I'm not able to sell/get rid of my video game stuff for some reason, I have this feeling I'll want to play it some day but that day usually never comes, but if I could I would!

Can't wait for you to try it tho, it's so so good

Yeah I am about 30 hours into Platinum and am looking at Black next. So I am really looking forward to it. I can get it pretty easily since there are a couple shops have it near me but I was seeing if I could get it a little cheaper possibly

Did you try the BST thread?

Yeah I posted in there.

Like I said though I am gonna let that sit for a couple days and if no bite or they are asking too much I am just gonna get it from a local game shop

Quick

Banned
Australia playing scrub-tier basketball against USA in this quarter so far, if anyone's watching the Olympics.

Edit: Australia finally scored this quarter. Jesus.

zroid

Banned
Australia playing scrub-tier basketball against USA in this quarter so far, if anyone's watching the Olympics.

Edit: Australia finally scored this quarter. Jesus.

I tuned in at half time and was surprised to see AUS leading by 5 points. 3 mins into the 3rd quarter... woof.

I thought I'd be interested in team USA this year cause of DD and Lowry... but nah, watching them steamroll everybody is still boring as fuck.

Top Bottom