• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I tuned in at half time and was surprised to see AUS leading by 5 points. 3 mins into the 3rd quarter... woof.

I thought I'd be interested in team USA this year cause of DD and Lowry... but nah, watching them steamroll everybody is still boring as fuck.

I want Demar and Lowry to win Gold :(

Quick

Banned
I tuned in at half time and was surprised to see AUS leading by 5 points. 3 mins into the 3rd quarter... woof.

I thought I'd be interested in team USA this year cause of DD and Lowry... but nah, watching them steamroll everybody is still boring as fuck.

Yep. Though it's interesting to see them play under different rules though, however minute differences there are.

The hoop and ball look like they're Nerf products though.

zroid

Banned
0efc94ffe3f34375b03866a0f86b52c5.png

and there goes literally the only good thing about Rogers NHL broadcasts. fucking hell.

Malls are not dead. Teenagers still need somewhere to hang out after school. Seniors need a place to gather when it's raining. Frazzled moms need somewhere to take their kids since the playground is too dangerous nowadays.

Department stores are dying, though.

0efc94ffe3f34375b03866a0f86b52c5.png

and there goes literally the only good thing about Rogers NHL broadcasts. fucking hell.

Further proof Rogers really blew their load giving a 15 year broadcasting deal to the NHL.

I will miss him, lets see what they gather up from the dregs of their broadcasters.

Yawnier

Banned
It would be kind of funny if Mike Johnson ends up going back to TSN. Though most likely he is just going to the NHL Network or some shit.

yyzjohn

Banned
Soooo maybe Polak may be sent to the marlies? Someone on twitter fronted this possibility due to some things management was saying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAh3zsT1wh8

At 1:50, babcock mentions Polak being around Valiev and Nielsen... Nielsen is not expected to see NHL action at all this year (since he is fresh out of the WHL) and Valiev isn't likely to see much at all.

Shanahan suggested Polak is going to be a depth defenseman and understands his role.

That's kind of intriguing, to be honest.

It's August 10th, you're really over thinking this stuff.

Top Bottom