• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Cake Boss

Banned
Yo I am loving No Man's Sky. Hate Minecraft but for some reason I don't mind the nothingness of this game. Maybe it's the sci-fi setting and low expectations and not knowing anything about this game going in.

It's the perfect game for August that has nothing going on, don't mind going to planet to planet gathering resources and explore nothing. It's itching the exploration aspect that I craved from playing Mass Effect. There is potential here to be more in line with big budget AAA games but I like what it has to offer so far. A complete change in pace with the loud big budget games, this came at a perfect time.

Yo I am loving No Man's Sky. Hate Minecraft but for some reason I don't mind the nothingness of this game. Maybe it's the sci-fi setting and low expectations and not knowing anything about this game going in.

It's the perfect game for August that has nothing going on, don't mind going to planet to planet gathering resources and explore nothing. It's itching the exploration aspect that I craved from playing Mass Effect. There is potential here to be more in line with big budget AAA games but I like what it has to offer so far. A complete change in pace with the loud big budget games, this came at a perfect time.

This is where I'm at with it too. It's so easy just to lose hours on a planet and the scale of it all. I actually love the water planets and swimming around finding shit. It's a really zen experience just out there as a small spec on a vast planet in a near infinite universe. It's like traversing Skyrim without a quest looking for caves as ruins.

This is where I'm at with it too. It's so easy just to lose hours on a planet and the scale of it all. I actually love the water planets and swimming around finding shit. It's a really zen experience just out there as a small spec on a vast planet in a near infinite universe. It's like traversing Skyrim without a quest looking for caves as ruins.

See, I like that. Exploration, when done right, is truly one of the greatest gifts that open worlds have given us.

Socreges

Banned
He becomes a free agent Tuesday... And said he expects to sign within 3 days

I think he is being way overrated, though.
Agreed

bob mckenzie also saying in the video that a lot of NHL people believe Vesey is going to the Leafs due to Mark Hunter

Mark Hunter seems to be the most obvious and best tamperer of all time lol

(fun fact: Jimmy Vesey Sr and Mark Hunter played together on the blues)
If the perfect storm happens and Leafs get Vesey/Zaitsev/Stamkos... i don't know what they're going to do tbh... i'm filling out our NHL lineup and there's too many NHL ready prospects... it's like how the hell did that happen so quickly lol i'm not used to this ;_;
If Leafs sign stamkos and vesey, i will be showering myself in everyones tears

Pikma

Banned
My Gamepad right stick is broken, so is my Xbox One controller right stick.

My nephews are the ones to blame of course, and I'm not mad at them because I usually let them use my stuff when they're around but fuck it pisses me off my brother doesn't even bothers to offer me to replace at least one of them, or pay whatever it costs to fix them.

raw

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Hey, I'm just presenting the facts. A certain continuum of behaviour, changing dependent upon emerging realities. I'll leave it to the jury to decide.

You didn't present any facts, though?

Just because there's dots, doesn't mean they connect. Fuck, I'd expect a better researched argument from Tabris than what you're presenting.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Let it slip Dopey, just let it slip

Why should I?

One comment was a relay of a Bob Mckenzie interview done on TSN1050 regarding Vesey-Hunter connection. Another was more of a comment on the NHL ready prospect problem the Leafs have. (this problem still exists, but would be more pronounced with Vesey) Last comment is just me wanting to watch people meltdown.

If an NHL ready prospect wants to sign here? Sure! Go ahead. More prospects equals more likely chance to succeed. But someone shouldn't take loose associations (these associations essentially being boiled down to as typing the name Vesey) between posts and assume I'm hyping or overrating.

I didn't even see video of the kid until last week. Such hype.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If only the Olypmics didn't allow men to compete, Canada would probably be near the top of the medal standings.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Yeup.

I stumbled upon this planet with super high security (open fire as soon as they see you), radioactivity and dangerous animals.... But graviton balls (sell for 30k each) EVERYWHERE, as well as gold and emeril deposits. So good.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Yeup.

I stumbled upon this planet with super high security (open fire as soon as they see you), radioactivity and dangerous animals.... But graviton balls (sell for 30k each) EVERYWHERE, as well as gold and emeril deposits. So good.

I had that kind of experience with a super high security planet, too. Vortex cubes all over the place. Sentinels too annoying to bother taking more than a couple, though.

Foggy

Why should I?

One comment was a relay of a Bob Mckenzie interview done on TSN1050 regarding Vesey-Hunter connection. Another was more of a comment on the NHL ready prospect problem the Leafs have. (this problem still exists, but would be more pronounced with Vesey) Last comment is just me wanting to watch people meltdown.

If an NHL ready prospect wants to sign here? Sure! Go ahead. More prospects equals more likely chance to succeed. But someone shouldn't take loose associations (these associations essentially being boiled down to as typing the name Vesey) between posts and assume I'm hyping or overrating.

I didn't even see video of the kid until last week. Such hype.

It'll be ok Dopeman

zroid

Banned
I guarantee there are Canadian MRAs somewhere on the Internet complaining about Canada underfunding its male athletes

Smiley90

I had that kind of experience with a super high security planet, too. Vortex cubes all over the place. Sentinels too annoying to bother taking more than a couple, though.

I didn't have enough inventory space :( I'm still on starter-exosuit cause I can't find an atlas pass ANYWHERE

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't have enough inventory space :( I'm still on starter-exosuit cause I can't find an atlas pass ANYWHERE

You don't need an Atlas Pass for exosuit upgrades
(although they do unlock them on space stations)
. Just find drop pods on planets. Use the beacons to search for shelters, or just fuck around until you find one. They're all over.

Socreges

Banned
Fuck me. Got a massive leak in the water main running to my house. Just confirmed by shutting off the house source and seeing the meter continue to tick.

About to start digging.

Maybe will find Dopey fruit

Smiley90

If you use the beacons (the ones you use a bypass chip on) to search for shelters, you'll be directed to a drop pod almost every time. At least for me I've done it like 10 or 11 times and it's sent me to a drop pod every time.

I never bothered crafting bypass chips. TIL.

Top Bottom