• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Get off my planet

Ps i hate the vortex cube bug where they show up again and then disappear when you put your cursor on it

Just found a similar honeypot planet of vortex cubes. Except barren and no fauna, but non damaging environment. I'm doing 400k a run right now filling my slots with cubes. It is glorious.

F45359AB272697F1A464022A1FD7BC98CA0B7FC6

BEDD6D54EF70A1B57E3500E9FBF2FDCA2C2015C1

90AE92CB1CC291F5384E0A58E3904C754CF9ED50

F2226189EC978B2960AF3EF306C608DA629A639B
neato

Darren Dreger – Verified account ‏@DarrenDreger

I believe the Pittsburgh Penguins will meet with Jimmy Vesey today

Welp.

You know I hope Montreal meets with him. I would be okay with Him on our 2nd line with Plekanec and Radulov. This is going to be Panarin all over again isn't it?

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
When it comes to NFS games, from the Tuner age (That being the games that came after Hot Pursuit 2, the classic age of the series) the ones I feel that have aged the best are:

Most Wanted 2005
Carbon
Underground
Prostreet
and way down at the bottom is Undercover.

MW2005 is the best NFS of last gen. The cutscenes fit perfectly, so over the top with ham and cheese.

The new NFS tries to capture some of that, while not perfectly, it was still pretty damn good.

Gran Turismo 2 got me more into sim-style games. The encyclopaedic tone of the game was perfect for me at the age I played it. It really helped me learn more about the history of cars versus the current product I was interested in at the time. It broke my Nintendo fanboyism - GT2 made me realize the bad guys weren't so bad; they made good games too. It's a shame how far GT has fallen through mostly organizational and design reasons. GT6's physics and tire feel were wonderful, but it really should have been a PS4 game...

I'm done being racing gaming sir bat for now

GT5 was the REAL soiling point. It was originally revealed a year after the ps3, I think and was delayed into oblivion. Prologue came out and it was like $40 for a extended demo. When it was finally released, the launch was a complete mess. Loading times were atrocious, the UI was a mess (they fixed it a littttle bit, but it was still awful). Engines still sounded like vacuum cleaners, far too many useless cars, most of which were just PS2 assets. Premium cars did look good though.Update after update finally made the game at least somewhat manageable. Never before have I ever been let down in a game I was really anticipating, I blame myself mostly for hyping it up as much as I did.

GT6 is the game that GT5 should have been, shame it came out one month after the PS4 launched.

Not really happy with GTS and its Multiplayer focus, racing randoms online is such a shitshow. It's not fun when you're racing dickbags who don't know how to properly play a track based racing game.

That being said, about a month until Forza Horizon 3 is released, woo.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What's the realistic upside on this Vesey kid? This media circus around him just screams "It's August and there's nothing to talk about"

Foggy

What's the realistic upside on this Vesey kid? This media circus around him just screams "It's August and there's nothing to talk about"

Honestly, not sure. I've read that the general rule of thumb is that prospects that go the full 4 years in college need to be approached with skepticism.

Yawnier

Banned
The next Tyler Bozak

that would actually be pretty good

Tyler Bozak would definitely be in the top tier when it comes to what college free agent forwards pan out to be.

A lot of these guys just pan out to be Christian Hansons (who?)

calder

Does anyone get the glitch in NMS where you launch into space after taking off on a planet?

Occasionally yeah, I think it has to do with how it lets you land clippped into the terrain a bit sometimes. At least when I get launched high into orbit it seems like it kicks me out of some bit of land that bumps into the ship as I take off; seemed to happen more often with my previous ship which had weird globes on the sides and landed low to the ground.

calder

Can't wait to never hear about Vesey ever again 2 months from now

Yup. I think if he turned into a solid middle 6 forward that would be about the best case scenario. The comps for guys his age going to the NHL from the NCAA are not that good.

I think that's a lot of it for sure. Also anytime a guy who could be useful in the NHL burns through his post-draft team rights without signing it's interesting... and the Sabres trade lol.

Foggy

Maybe that's just cause he's in Minny

I think he had a pretty good season

Fubar could speak to it, but I think he got sent down to the AHL out of training camp, Iowa was terrible which affected his stats, and did ok when brought back up. The feeling I got was cautious optimism, but that's defensemen for you.

Top Bottom