• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
A kid wrote this letter for Roussel

Cp_jUNAUAAA3YzE.jpg

It's like 8 years old me wrote it
Cp_jt8HUEAAMTqr.jpg

This is really cute. And I like how it was written in green ink.

zroid

Banned
That poor kid, he actually thought Roussel was giving him the pucks? He just wanted him to carry them to his locker, he's coming to collect at the birthday party.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
"We did our best," Red Wings assistant general manager Ryan Martin said. "We spoke to his agent about depth and opportunity. He said he preferred to play closer to home."

RIP Chicago chances for vesey? lol

like... detroit isn't really far away from Toronto/Buffalo

so uhhh I guess he's going to boston?

zroid

Banned
"We did our best," Red Wings assistant general manager Ryan Martin said. "We spoke to his agent about depth and opportunity. He said he preferred to play closer to home."

Toronto still possible in a figurative sense ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stasis

So many people with "sources" saying NYR faves in Vesey sweepstakes.

Which means the Debbies, Isles or Pens will land him, or some shit. I'm not too excited about all this but it's really the only NHL news atm and we could certainly use a free player with potential.

The 'celebrities' tweeting him is funny. Or too much.

We're so hockey starved.

Yawnier

Banned

Chicago would have traded him in a year or two anyways in order to get rid of a bad contract

and for Detroit they would have just stuffed him in the AHL for like 10 years

imBask

Banned
He moved back tho! He's living in Ottawa again.

aww Snes fans also have the Sundin syndrome for Redwings Legend Alfredsson

The difference between Alfredsson and Koivu is that we realized he wasn't worthy to have his number up in the rafters, considering he never won anything

imBask

Banned
Yeah he's going to bring the cup when he's a Edmonton Oiler

here's my bolder prediction : as you already know I predict we'll win the cup this year, but I will add that Bergevin will sign Price to the most ridiculous contract of all time following that cup. Let's say 13M X 8, and we're going to regret everything 2 years from now

imBask

Banned
Roy was traded
Chelios was traded
Subban was traded

Alfredsson left your sorry ass behind him on his own because he wanted to win for once in his life

Cake Boss

Banned
Roy was traded
Chelios was traded
Subban was traded

Alfredsson left your sorry ass behind him on his own because he wanted to win for once in his life

Roy asked for a trade
Chelios is Cheerios
Subban was kicked out by your shitty manager, shitty coach and your shitty media and a section of your shitty fanvbase

Yeah he won 2 extra games muahahahahahaha
Giggles and Bishop didn't win shit yet.

And Subban will win cup, Next on the list is Price and that baby faced russian.

Top Bottom