• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
8d8587c2ba9444fda8cf24af7ee1befb.png

fascinating

There's a DownGoesBrown article on Sportsnet on strange Wikipedia facts about each NHL arena. It's clickbait in the dog days of summer but... what else is there.

Bell Centre (Montreal Canadiens)
The most infamous event that took place at the arena was Survivor Series 1997, during which the well-known Montreal Screwjob incident occurred.

This is, of course, a reference to the Bret Hart incident, one in which the WWE outraged its loyal fans by shockingly parting ways with a talented and beloved superstar due to concerns about his contract and failure to get along with management.

Luckily, everyone learned a valuable lesson and nobody in Montreal has ever made that mistake again.

it still hurts 😭

Also Doom campaign is amazing, Ally's reads in Smash 4 are practically eBook level and watching the gf play NMS I got nauseous. The player character seems really short :S

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Drouin!

Damn good ending. I want to rewatch this show some day but I'm just not sure I'd be able to, it's so depressing at times.

Yeah..it has been a really long time since I watched it, I may have finally recovered enough to watch it again.

Yawnier

Banned
RE5 mayyyybbeeeeeee...... RE6 no lol

They remade Resident Evil so you can get that and they are remaking resident evil 2 I think
Hmmmmm I'll have to track down a copy of RE5 and will get the RE1 remake on ps4 sometime in the near future. If 6 is that bad then I won't bother with it even though it has Leon in it.

Welp I just beat RE4. Great game.

Are RE5 and RE6 worth playing, or should I just go to the earlier games?

RE5 is worth playing, even if it is more of the same gameplay with less of the tension. RE6 was terrible, although people swear up and down about the combat mechanics and the somewhat different way to play the game. I haven't really dabbled in it from that perspective; I just wanted more RE4 and RE6 failed at that. Frankly if you want sublime TPS gameplay... play Vanquish instead.

Definitely play the remake of RE1, but be prepared for it to be completely different than RE4. That game commits to horror in every aspect, especially the gameplay.

Yawnier

Banned
RE5 is worth playing, even if it is more of the same gameplay with less of the tension. RE6 was terrible, although people swear up and down about the combat mechanics and the somewhat different way to play the game. I haven't really dabbled in it from that perspective; I just wanted more RE4 and RE6 failed at that. Frankly if you want sublime TPS gameplay... play Vanquish instead.

Definitely play the remake of RE1, but be prepared for it to be completely different than RE4. That game commits to horror in every aspect, especially the gameplay.

Yeah so this confirms my previous feelings. I'll track down a copy of 5 and will get the remake of RE1 as well but won't bother with 6. Thanks.

I also did play Vanquish though it was about 3-4 years ago and thought it was good.

Yeah so this confirms my previous feelings. I'll track down a copy of 5 and will get the remake of RE1 as well but won't bother with 6. Thanks.

I also did play Vanquish though it was about 3-4 years ago and thought it was good.

I'm assuming you're not in the current gen? RE5 is totally worth playing. I have a 360 copy I could mail to you if you pay the postage?

zroid

Banned
High jump was the only athletic discipline I was ever any good at. And by "good" I mean I got a 6th place ribbon one time in elementary school.

Yawnier

Banned
I'm assuming you're not in the current gen? RE5 is totally worth playing. I have a 360 copy I could mail to you if you pay the postage?

I have both a ps4 and a ps3 but not a 360. Thanks for the offer though.

Also apparently RE5 released on ps4/xb1 last month? Lolwut I never even heard anyone talk about it. I might just get that one then

I have both a ps4 and a ps3 but not a 360. Thanks for the offer though.

Also apparently RE5 released on ps4/xb1 last month? Lolwut I never even heard anyone talk about it.

Well there you go. I'm replaying it on PS4 and it's great! I'd say worth the purchase price. It's a little more arcadey than RE4, but I kinda like that. You can grind it.

Drouin!!!! Good ol' Ontario boy!

Made it look so effortless.

What the fuck, apparently that guy is from basically my home town. Way to go!

iLLmAtlc

O I don't really venture outside of the bubble lol

But yeah God has spoken with that rain delay not unlike raining out the A-Rod appreciation ceremony

Hope yall didn't sleep on the jayssss

My boys and gal where you at

I was scared

but now I'm fine

Following Jays longball is like driving with no insurance. You either make out like a bandit with savings/runs or you get stuck not being able to drive/hit and have waves of self-doubt crash into you

calder

That BUCK MARTINEZ chant was awesome lol. Reminds me of being at Target Field a few years ago and my drunken buddy screamed BUUUUUCK so loudly at the Jays broadcast booth during a lull that Buck visibly started.

Top Bottom