• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Quick, I knew you were a SoCal kid at heart. Get out here, we'll take you to the Ducks and Angels, take you to In-N-Out and Del Taco, get you a nice Orange County girl with an uptalk and expensive tastes, then we'll go hang out in Newport and get you some Sharkeez, Wahoos and Mutts. You'll be living the dream.

I wouldn't take him to Sharkeez unless he wants to get roofied, taken home by a Riverside bro, and treated like Pikma's hairy ass.

Pikma

Banned
I found this to be pretty funny

463d7hfusofx.gif

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Oh kat I'm so sorry, but It's all fiction anyway, it's always perfectly shaved with laser precision 😌😌😌
Fine. I'll forgive you this one time. <3

Edit: lmao at the filter in Blizzard that will change ez game to different phrases

Quick

Banned
Quick, I knew you were a SoCal kid at heart. Get out here, we'll take you to the Ducks and Angels, take you to In-N-Out and Del Taco, get you a nice Orange County girl with an uptalk and expensive tastes, then we'll go hang out in Newport and get you some Sharkeez, Wahoos and Mutts. You'll be living the dream.

I think had my family ended up moving to the US instead of Canada, there would've been a strong possibility of us ending up in California.

Socreges

Banned
I used to take my mom to games there when she was living out there and was, like, alive and stuff. She liked the Coyotes a lot.

Me and my gf also had our first date at a Coyotes game.

Don Maloney and Shane Doan were really friendly and nice when I got to meet them.

So, yeah.
What, are you trying to make us have sympathetic and positive feelings toward you and the Coyotes?

Because it worked.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I have images turned off. If I see someone with an anime avatar and an image in their post, I know not to click.

Profiling isn't always bad.

I hate you for making me laugh at this.

I'm from Toronto, but from a family who gives almost zero fucks about hockey what so ever. I only learned about hockey when I saw a player with my same name on TV and just wanting to see him play.

As I've said before I didn't realize Dave Keon had retired many years before I started watching in the late 80s/early 90s but I learned enough of the game to become a fan.

What, are you trying to make us have sympathetic and positive feelings toward you and the Coyotes?

Because it worked.

Didn't mean to go down that road, but it's why I get kinda emotional about the Coyotes potentially moving. It's a place I go and it's like moms is there with me kind of thing. Anyways. We all have our ties to our teams I guess.

A Coyotes game is a good cheap first date option with some privacy.

We did have the whole row to ourselves, it was great.

I like the Stranger Things title generator

thqL0sO.png

I asked my sister to get me a Gostisbehere shirt from the NHL store cause she's in NYC. She was like "why??"

She's a Pens fan living in the GTA and never visited Pittsburgh, so I at least applaud her dedication to the Battle of Pennsylvania

Oh god all these responses must mean something

how fucked up is it?

I just did, didn't you read?

So it is a relatively simple anime until like the last episode.

So there is a love triangle between 1 guy and 2 girls and in the final episode one girl kills the guy and cuts off his head since she gets so jealous and it is if I can't have him you cant and puts his head in a bag and then sails off with his head in the bag.

I may be missing details or got a couple wrong but that's about right.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I still haven't watched it, I've heard good things but child actors annoy me. I'll get around to it eventually.

zroid

Banned
I asked my sister to get me a Gostisbehere shirt from the NHL store cause she's in NYC. She was like "why??"

She's a Pens fan living in the GTA and never visited Pittsburgh, so I at least applaud her dedication to the Battle of Pennsylvania

she must have thought you were trolling her lol

Pikma

Banned
So it is a relatively simple anime until like the last episode.

So there is a love triangle between 1 guy and 2 girls and in the final episode one girl kills the guy and cuts off his head since she gets so jealous and it is if I can't have him you cant and puts his head in a bag and then sails off with his head in the bag.

I may be missing details or got a couple wrong but that's about right.
What the fuck

And people like that shit? Why?

Top Bottom