• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Socreges

Banned
I'm also building a computer.... definitely a bit intimidated by the process and honestly it seems like too much work to wait for sales and buy all parts separately over time. Might just go through one supplier like NCIX (or Newegg?) to get it done.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
yo the toronto media needs to be stopped... they're getting out of control

torpress_zpshuolnpbn.jpg~original

I'm also building a computer.... definitely a bit intimidated by the process and honestly it seems like too much work to wait for sales and buy all parts separately over time. Might just go through one supplier like NCIX (or Newegg?) to get it done.

Yea, that is what I ended up doing. It's obviously much much easier to wait for price drops for upgrades rather than the core build.

So Kingslunk got himself banned in the Hillary thread. Don't know how long he'll be gone for.

On the plus side, Heulen has been banned as well. We'll be without his nonsense in political threads for at least a little while.

Cake Boss

Banned
So Kingslunk got himself banned in the Hillary thread. Don't know how long he'll be gone for.

On the plus side, Heulen has been banned as well. We'll be without his nonsense in political threads for at least a little while.

Good, its a Ramadan miracle. racist fuck need to go. Now do Browly next.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Don't use Tinder unless you're really attractive. It's useless and depressing.

yep.

I pretty much look like a troll, so I already know I'd have zero luck...

The lesson here is, don't post in political threads on GAF.

When Heulen comes back, he'll have a thread after he tries to return something from Best Buy

Quick

Banned

HUELEN seems like someone who is painfully aware of what he is saying and doing, and isn't willing to change or compromise in the worst way possible.

What did Kingslunk say? Dude is actually racist? I thought that was Broly.

The lesson here is, don't post in political threads on GAF.

When Heulen comes back, he'll have a thread after he tries to return something from Best Buy

I think the lesson here is don't post in political threads on GAF if you're a deluded twit like Huelen.

HUELEN seems like someone who is painfully aware of what he is saying and doing, and isn't willing to change or compromise in the worst way possible.

What did Kingslunk say? Dude is actually racist? I thought that was Broly.

Huelen is nothing more than a hypocritical, deluded foolish poster who's main purpose is to derail political threads with his nonsense. The longer his time-out is, the better.

And I believe this is what got Kingslunk banned.

zroid

Banned
It's summer so I guess that means time for more tales of opening foodstuffs well past their best before dates

I just bought a focaccia loaf and remembered I had some green olive pesto in the pantry. Only problem is its bb date is in 2014.

Anyways I spread some on the loaf and it was pretty good.

Pikma

Banned
It's summer so I guess that means time for more tales of opening foodstuffs well past their best before dates

I just bought a focaccia loaf and remembered I had some green olive pesto in the pantry. Only problem is its bb date is in 2014.

What's with you and ignoring best before dates :lol

imBask

Banned

I would've thrown it away in 2013, you disgust me

Please tell me Kingslunk isn't that kind of people. Pls

Typical Stars fan

Jesus christ. You're the analytics guy here so why am I having to spell this out for you. At worst you just ate pesto that expired 730 days ago. That's 17520 hours of rotting.

Marvie_3

Banned

Good. Huelen is fucking awful and pretty much ruins every thread he posts in.

zroid

Banned
TJ Brennan actually got a multi year contract with the Flyera, that's awesome. Going to miss him on the Marlies but it will open up some playing time for a prospect.

Jesus christ. You're the analytics guy here so why am I having to spell this out for you. At worst you just ate pesto that expired 730 days ago. That's 17520 hours of rotting.

it's fine dude

well, probably

RIP In Peace.

Quick

Banned
To be fair, the best before/best by dates aren't completely accurate to when food goes bad.

I've eaten stuff where the BB date is a month past the label. *shrugs*

That being said, two years is a long time. God damn.

imBask

Banned
it literally says "hey you shouldn't eat this past this date" and you people won't respect that. Buncha anarchist commies

Marvie_3

Banned
To be fair, the best before/best by dates aren't completely accurate to when food goes bad.

If it was still sealed, it will last a lot longer than you think.

zroid

Banned

yep, it was still unopened, and pesto is preserved in oil/vinegar anyway, so no problem. i tasted a tiny bit first just to make sure it wasn't obviously bad.

to be honest i didn't think it was a big deal, i just told you guys because the reaction here about the hummus last time made me laugh :lol

Pikma

Banned
I would've thrown it away in 2013, you disgust me

Typical Stars fan
I'm glad I'm atypical then

On the other hand, I've also tried food that starts tasting like shit before it's BB date, so who knows

Your stomach must be some strong if you can handle food expired two years later

Curufinwe

TJ Brennan actually got a multi year contract with the Flyera, that's awesome. Going to miss him on the Marlies but it will open up some playing time for a prospect.

Does he play the right side? The Flyers AHL defense looks something like this.

Morin-Alt
Brennan-Sanheim
O'Neill-Hagg
Willcox
Pettersson

zroid

Banned
Does he play the right side? The Flyers AHL defense looks something like this.

Morin-Alt
Brennan-Sanheim
O'Neill-Hagg
Willcox
Pettersson

left, I think

if he were a righty, I bet he would've spent more time with the Leafs last year. The Leafs' RHD depth last season was Roman Polak and a bag of pucks (so basically, a bag of pucks)

Pikma

Banned
And? A lot of foods that have been properly sealed can last years. Best by dates are nonsense anyway. The food is still edible after that date.
I would start cursing and calling you horrible things but it's your birthday, so I'll let you win this time<3

Top Bottom