• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

TJ Brennan is a fantastic AHL player but he's shown many times he can't cut it in the NHL, and he's already 27 years old. Time to move on.

Revenant

Jordin Tootoo is a Blackhawk now :lol

D7Q29Tn.gif

The thing about the friend requests is that they are from 2 users I have hardly interacted with. One I recognize the other I don't at all.

Socreges

Banned
we all knew how the email controversy was gonna end fam

K4vEXAO.gif
Please tell me you're using "fam" ironically.

Hillary fans have really carved out a tribe around her. And I have no idea why. She inspires nothing. She's not bad by any means, but as a person she's robotic and driven by advisers and focus groups, and as a candidate she's remarkably centrist and 'establishment'. She'd get my vote in a heartbeat because she's the safe choice, but I don't understand the loyalty there.

Revenant

Rockstar should just drop the trailer for Red Dead 3 on friday, give all those red dead fans one big orgasmic release all at once...

Quick

Banned

Hillary fans have really carved out a tribe around her. And I have no idea why. She inspires nothing. She's not bad by any means, but as a person she's robotic and driven by advisers and focus groups, and as a candidate she's remarkably centrist and 'establishment'. She'd get my vote in a heartbeat because she's the safe choice, but I don't understand the loyalty there.

she dabs tho fam

Revenant

so is undead nightmare bc too then? tempted to pick up a copy of red dead at the least. I felt that game was a little too long but man that game had some great stuff in it. Best Rockstar game of last generation for sure.

imBask

Banned
I can't wait for the new Red Dead to get announced, and I can't wait to see which dumbass company will try to release a game on the same day/week, that's always exciting

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

GAF is overwhelmingly pro-Hillary/QUEEN-HILLARY-ALL-HAIL, I don't really understand why. -shrugs-

I mean she's obviously miles better than Trumps but how heavily people support her over Sanders here is odd.

GAF is overwhelmingly pro-Hillary/QUEEN-HILLARY-ALL-HAIL, I don't really understand why. -shrugs-

I mean she's obviously miles better than Trumps but how heavily people support her over Sanders here is odd.

Yeah I really don't get why GAF is so crazy about Hilary. It makes no sense to me.

Marvie_3

Banned
so is undead nightmare bc too then? tempted to pick up a copy of red dead at the least. I felt that game was a little too long but man that game had some great stuff in it. Best Rockstar game of last generation for sure.
Yes.

"Starting on Friday, every Red Dead Redemption Xbox 360 owner will be able to play the game directly on their Xbox One, regardless of which version of the game they own (Red Dead Redemption, Undead Nightmare and Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition)," the studio said.

I'm just happy that a lot of progress made under Obama won't get taken away with Hillary. That's the most I can hope for from a president anymore.

Top Bottom