• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

imBask

Banned
lVPGfr3.png

that meme is still incredible

Foggy

the Zendaya thread in OT is my weekly "lock my keyboard away" thread

here's the TL;DR version :

-races don't exist
-source material don't exist
-being black is wrong
-being white is wrong
-Peter Parker masturbates to MJ and since she's young, that's weird

I thought Zendaya was a silicon valley company. I'm so out of touch.

Cake Boss

Banned
Real talk, women's soccer > mens soccer. More mistakes leads to more chances, much less diving, always pushing the ball up, much more physical too and the refs letting it being played out.

yyzjohn

Banned
Real talk, women's soccer > mens soccer. More mistakes leads to more chances, much less diving, always pushing the ball up, much more physical too and the refs letting it being played out.

If you wanna see tons of mistakes and high scoring soccer go watch kids play. Those games go like 20-17

imBask

Banned

Other than the refs being inconsistent, you're pretty much describing the MLS you know

Who would Sinclair be compared to in Hockey?

Also I went to a flea market today and bought a couple of games and a very nice Jays shirt

I got Dragon Quest 8, Tekken 3, NHL 99, and a Dynasty Warriors game.

Dragon Quest 8 was 15 bucks.. I couldn't believe it

Curufinwe

Let me guess, mods are letting everything slide, unless you use a swear word, then you get permed?

Fuck HFBoards, what a terrible site.

Swear words get starred out.

Trolling and flaming get punished pretty consistently from my experience. I think I have five infractions on my record.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Let me guess, mods are letting everything slide, unless you use a swear word, then you get permed?

I had a post get deleted asking someone to put a shitty source into the eklund scale as it's the only thing I would understand

It's an overmoderated shithole

The amount of times I go to a thread I've been posting in to be met with a "you have been removed from the discussion" is ridiculous.

Swear words get starred out.

Trolling and flaming get punished pretty consistently from my experience. I think I have five infractions on my record.

I think I had like ten, most of it by using swears and getting popped by some overzealous, bored mod.

I had a post get deleted asking someone to put a shitty source into the eklund scale as it's the only thing I would understand

The amount of times I go to a thread I've been posting in to be met with a "you have been removed from the discussion" is ridiculous.

HFB and GAF are two different ends of the spectrum. HFB is what happens when you get a bunch of dumbasses with beefs to settle to over moderate. GAF is weeding out dumbasses by showing absolutely no mercy, and it better off for it.

Yawnier

Banned

One of the mods ended up deleting most of the city and state bashing posts actually

Who would Sinclair be compared to in Hockey?

Also I went to a flea market today and bought a couple of games and a very nice Jays shirt

I got Dragon Quest 8, Tekken 3, NHL 99, and a Dynasty Warriors game.

Dragon Quest 8 was 15 bucks.. I couldn't believe it

Which Dynasty Warriors? There is like 2 billion of them

imBask

Banned

the team boards are generally self moderated, so not too bad. But the general board is insane, if you're a Habs fan you're pretty much DOA

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
One of the mods ended up deleting most of the city and state bashing posts actually

I legit thought I would be banned by saying that while Vesey said Detroit is too far, he probably said it because it's easier than saying the Wings aren't looking good and the city is not an attraction.

WHY AM I AT FEAR FOR STATING THE OBVIOUS?!

zroid

Banned
Bronze!

Canada sure knows how to run the clock out. Then again any team with the lead would do the same.
they kind of have to play that way since they don't have the midfield depth to compete with the other top nations. Canada's strong in goal, defence, and forwards, but midfield is relatively weak.

Marvie_3

Banned
Not enough in my opinion.

the team boards are generally self moderated, so not too bad. But the general board is insane, if you're a Habs fan you're pretty much DOA
The Hawks board is awful. One of the mods is by far the worst poster there.

DW7 is one of the best ones, you should enjoy it. It probably has the best story mode of any of them, even better than DW8 and the soundtrack is great.
DW7 was indeed awesome.

Marvie_3

Banned
NHL 17 top 10 defensemen rankings

https://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2016/nhl-17-player-ratings-top-10-defensemen

10. Dustin Byfuglien – 91 overall
9. P.K. Subban – 91 overall
8. Marc-Edouard Vlasic – 91 overall
7. Victor Hedman – 92 overall
6. Brent Burns – 92 overall
5. Erik Karlsson – 92 overall
4. Ryan Suter – 93 overall
3. Duncan Keith – 93 overall
2. Shea Weber – 94 overall
1. Drew Doughty – 94 overall

They nailed it!
Lol! Habs were fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeced!

calder

They nailed it!

Not a great list, the right guys mostly but ranked way off. And yet still so much better than NHL Networks' top 29 list!

Cake Boss

Banned

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

They nailed it!
Dem intangibles...!!!
Wow. Weber tied for best D? Seriously...?

Top Bottom