• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

I'm hopeful that I'll enjoy the Battlefield 1. Only online shooter I'm willing to buy as I barely have time for Siege as it is.

I was initially excited for BF1, but the gameplay just kind of looks like BF4. I don't feel they've justified the WW1 setting through their mechanics. While it by no means looks bad, I'm just not very excited. Gears 4 was too much like 3, so that got boring rather quickly. I don't think I'll buy any games this Fall. I got 2 free remasters with Skyrim and the Bioshock collection, I'll probably end up playing those and Gwent.The next new game i'll buy will probably be Mass Effect Andromeda. Civ VI is also on my radar, but I should probably wait for the first expansion, or even the second.

why are you on a video game board if you don't play video games, Fata1moose and lamaroo

I love but of you but this confuses me

I'm late on this, but this is relevant. While I don't play more than 5 games a year, I feel I get my money's worth from the games I do play. I usually look into games quite a bit pre-release so I know what I'm getting. I know what I like, so I get a lot of time out of the games I do play.

People take Zodiac signs way to fucking seriously... holy shit

Someone take me away :(

I remember a few years ago when astronomers pointed out that the signs you were born under were actually different (Scorpios were Libras for example). People were really upset about it, thinking their whole identity changed. :lol

Cake Boss

Banned
Yo guys stop enjoying Canadian athletes doing well. That docks fan is going to get mad at you.

Oh nevermind he's too busy in that Olympics thread trying to defend a douchenugget olympic swimmer.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Yo guys stop enjoying Canadian athletes doing well. That docks fan is going to get mad at you.

Oh nevermind he's too busy in that Olympics thread trying to defend a douchenugget olympic swimmer.

Defending? I'm following the updates with glee. I said many times that Lochte and crew are idiots. In this thread, even.

They're idiots, but it doesn't change the fact that there's footage of them lined up with guns pointed at them and no footage of their supposed rampage through the gas station. The whole thing is wild.

Nice to know I have a fan club following my posts though, I'll throw you a shout out every now and then.

I remember a few years ago when astronomers pointed out that the signs you were born under were actually different (Scorpios were Libras for example). People were really upset about it, thinking their whole identity changed. :lol

That is sad yet hilarious.

I have a great friend who sometimes blames shit on it... She is really cool so I let it slide since she doesn't bring it up often but when she does I roll my eyes so far into my head.

Kinda Funny did an awesome segment on it for the GameOverGreggy show which makes me laugh since they fucking dismantle it.

imBask

Banned
I'm late on this, but this is relevant. While I don't play more than 5 games a year, I feel I get my money's worth from the games I do play. I usually look into games quite a bit pre-release so I know what I'm getting. I know what I like, so I get a lot of time out of the games I do play.

that's super respectable, I accept your answer

Cake Boss

Banned
Defending? I'm following the updates with glee. I said many times that Lochte and crew are idiots. In this thread, even.

They're idiots, but it doesn't change the fact that there's footage of them lined up with guns pointed at them and no footage of their supposed rampage through the gas station. The whole thing is wild.

Nice to know I have a fan club following my posts though, I'll throw you a shout out every now and then.

Cool beans dawg, say hi to Kingslunk for me.

As much as it is true and most people don't deny it, I sure as fuck don't go into threads and decide to take a big steaming thread shit basically saying "Wow, typical Americans, dumb as fuck and aggressive too"

The fact that he keeps getting banned and keeps coming back is fucking ridiculous, I don't give a shit if it's for amusement or whatever.

He's actually been banned since May 27th. I'm inclined to believe that if it's not a 3 month ban and he's not back by the 27th, he's gone for good.

Have to back Calamarooo up on this. The way the story is shaping it looks like Lochte and bros were being drunk and disorderly. They peed outside and damaged a billboard/poster then tried to pay it away with some money. Then the gas station security guard stopped them from leaving at gunpoint and what happened was a shakedown at gunpoint for more money.

It's a lot more grey at the same time Lochte did lie about the circumstances.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Looks like we're out of the Vesey sweepstakes

Howard Berger
‏@Berger_BYTES
Source: #Leafs made an "outstanding" pitch for Jimmy Vesey. "Don't be surprised if he chooses Toronto - a good, up-and-coming team."

I'm ready for the Vesey thing to be over. I'm so thirsty for hockey that I'm actually excited about the stupid ass World Cup with their stupid ass teams.

Calamari41

41 > 38
The fact that i'm automatically wondering if De Grasse is using steroids says a lot about the olympics

There are some you look at and wonder. I would never suspect guys like Phelps or Bolt of juicing, but then I defended Armstrong until the end as well. Anyway, I don't think those two are, but they are just so dominant it's nuts.

imBask

Banned
the Zendaya thread in OT is my weekly "lock my keyboard away" thread

here's the TL;DR version :

-races don't exist
-source material don't exist
-being black is wrong
-being white is wrong
-Peter Parker masturbates to MJ and since she's young, that's weird

Top Bottom