• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

imBask

Banned
NHL 17 top 10 defensemen rankings

https://www.easports.com/nhl/news/2016/nhl-17-player-ratings-top-10-defensemen

10. Dustin Byfuglien – 91 overall
9. P.K. Subban – 91 overall
8. Marc-Edouard Vlasic – 91 overall
7. Victor Hedman – 92 overall
6. Brent Burns – 92 overall
5. Erik Karlsson – 92 overall
4. Ryan Suter – 93 overall
3. Duncan Keith – 93 overall
2. Shea Weber – 94 overall
1. Drew Doughty – 94 overall

They nailed it!

#9 HAHA WHAT A LOSERRRRRRRR
LEARN RISPEKT LIKE #2 DID BIIIATTTTCH

What a shit list but I do appreciate the NHL player ratings in general for keeping the numbers lower than Madden. Madden has too many 99 overall players.

Yawnier

Banned

They nailed it!

Norrisson gets robbed, again

At least Vlasic is getting a bit of recognition though.

smh, Creeper. You should have at least gotten Xtreme Legends.
I used to buy all of the Xtreme Legends expansions when I was obsessed with Dynasty Warriors but I don't bother anymore. They just add so little content for an extra $30-$40.

Pikma

Banned

zroid

Banned
lmao this is ridiculous

the Canadian who finished 4th in the racewalk was awarded a bronze medal following an appeal by Canada against the 3rd place finisher from Japan.

you'd think the decision would be final after the appeal was reviewed, but no, then Japan filed a counter-appeal, and somehow based on what I have to assume is new evidence which magically appeared, they decided to give the bronze back to the Japanese guy.

lmao this is ridiculous

the Canadian who finished 4th in the racewalk was awarded a bronze medal because there was an appeal by Canada against the 3rd place finisher from Japan.

you'd think the decision would be final after the appeal was reviewed, but no, then Japan filed a counter-appeal, and somehow based on the new evidence which magically appeared, they decided to give the bronze back to the Japanese guy.

What the fuck

RC

Banned
lmao this is ridiculous

the Canadian who finished 4th in the racewalk was awarded a bronze medal following an appeal by Canada against the 3rd place finisher from Japan.

you'd think the decision would be final after the appeal was reviewed, but no, then Japan filed a counter-appeal, and somehow based on what I have to assume is new evidence which magically appeared, they decided to give the bronze back to the Japanese guy.

They should do a walk-off. Settle the score once and for all.

Calamari41

41 > 38
That was one of the best episodes of Malcolm in the Middle, when Hal got into a huge Pro Walking rivalry with that guy and finally got photographic evidence that showed both of his feet off of the ground at the same time.

zroid

Banned
CqOrrDKWcAELKY4.jpg

I used to buy all of the Xtreme Legends expansions when I was obsessed with Dynasty Warriors but I don't bother anymore. They just add so little content for an extra $30-$40.

I mean, you're not wrong. What I usually do and what I tell people to do is just wait for the Xtreme Legends release. That way you get same content from the vanilla ice cream release with sprinkles on top from Xtreme Legends.

Unless you get DW8: Xtreme Legends for the PS3 in which case you're screwed harder than a random mook being drilled by Deng Ai.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member

They nailed it!

Fleeced! suck it Nashville.

imBask

Banned
It's hard to loosen up when the undercurrent is pretty obviously racially based.

But I guess I should.

To me it only has to do with how overblown and ridiculous that whole gorilla thing was, I really don't see anything related to black people in that meme, I'm not even sure what you're referring to. The kid was black wasn't he? is that what you mean?

Socreges

Banned
I wonder how many people the Harambe joke is rooted in /pol/ lore and originally used by alt-right dumbasses to denigrate black people.

It's hard to loosen up when the undercurrent is pretty obviously racially based.

But I guess I should.

To me it only has to do with how overblown and ridiculous that whole gorilla thing was, I really don't see anything related to black people in that meme, I'm not even sure what you're referring to. The kid was black wasn't he? is that what you mean?
Silver, your racial sensitivity is understandable, but I'd say it's misplaced here. Please read.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
aaah nothing feels better than getting chewed out by your boss

Quick, you with me

Chris R

Las Vegas Black Knights is probably the WORST name available.

Just call them the Knights, nice play on words, tie ins with Excalibur, nice setup rivalry with the Kings, gg pay me the fucking cash they wasted coming up with Black Knights.

Silver, your racial sensitivity is understandable, but I'd say it's misplaced here. Please read.

I read that article after it was the first thing that popped when i searched "origins of Harambe joke"

Then again, being on the internet for so long and seeing the rise of the alt-right and their various dog whistles, it's made me quite cynical

Delryk

Las Vegas Black Knights is probably the WORST name available.

Just call them the Knights, nice play on words, tie ins with Excalibur, nice setup rivalry with the Kings, gg pay me the fucking cash they wasted coming up with Black Knights.

They didnt waste any money. Theyve been called Black Knights Sports Entertainment for years already. It was obvious their mind was made up.

Marvie_3

Banned
lmao this is ridiculous

Racewalking? The fuck is that?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I guess when they said they were looking at depth charts... they meant they were making sure no one would challenge him for his spot

I just looked at their prospect depth at LW and yikes

Yawnier

Banned
Vesey to NYR isn't exciting. I wanted him to go to the Sabres or the Leafs so we could see some salt flowing.

Or the Bruins. This is a pretty anti-climatic ending

Personally I don't really have anything against the Rangers so I can't be salty or anything.

Top Bottom