• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Here's a post from HF that almost made me cry

Drew4u said:
Nash Step Zucc
Kreider Zib Miller
Vesey Hayes Buch

By far the best top nine in the NHL. Doesn't matter how trash are defence is, this group is a contender

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Vesey joining the long list of big name free agents who chose NY but will never win anything there.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Rangers aren't a lottery team but they're definitely trending downward. Lundqvist is older, the defence is a mess, and they're hampered by some big contracts.

I think after losing MSL, Yandle stopped the bleeding a bit

now with yandle gone... ehhhhhhhhhh

i'm not sure if gerbe, grabner, vesey, clendening will save them

Can't beat the glimmer of Broadway. The smell of falafels,exhaust, and urine. Nothing beats that. Vesey is smart to go to a losing team with no future and an aging wanna be vezina goaltender.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Can't beat the glimmer of Broadway. The smell of falafels,exhaust, and urine. Nothing beats that. Vesey is smart to go to a losing team with no future and an aging wanna be vezina goaltender.

i don't know who you are and I'm not sure yet if we can be friends

I don't see how the Rangers are appealing to a free agent like Vesey right now. There in a phase where their goalie is in the last years of his prime and their defence is kinda poopy. They aren't really rebuilding either.

zroid

Banned
giphy.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I think he was sold more on the city. Still...throwing away a chance at a cup and more money on the table for the Rangers...

He could've at least gone to the Isles; I'd have totally understood that.

I'm playing some NHL 99 on PlayStation.

I absolutely forgot that Jim Hughson did the play by play for this game. It's better than the newer games TBH. I wish there was an option where you can change who commentates a game. One game could be Bob Cole, the next Jim Hughson or Mike Emrick

It's nice finally having a good winger, but look at the rest of the roster. This teams not going anywhere for another 2+ years. Lou is gonna do his weird magic and Toronto will be contenders in a year.

I'd like to see the Devils back in the playoffs.Even though I'm a Habs fan I loved those Mid 90s- early 2000s Devils. You guys just need good defenceman

Quick

Banned
Glad Vesey Watch is over.

Now let's get back to focusing on Auston Matthews.

This guy. He's alright.

Thoughts on the Winnipeg Jets, the City of Winnipeg, the Province of Manitoba, and racism?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It's nice finally having a good winger, but look at the rest of the roster. This teams not going anywhere for another 2+ years. Lou is gonna do his weird magic and Toronto will be contenders in a year.
Huh, I guess you're part of the fanbase that respecks Lou instead of the part that thinks the game has passed him by.

Top Bottom