• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

imBask

Banned

I can see her as MJ, she fits the part based on her other roles.

I just hope she isn't portrayed as Peter's one true love since first grade. That was something I disliked about the relationship in the Raimi movies, Peter watching her from his bedroom for years was sad and kinda creepy because there's no way he didn't masturbate watching her change ...
I liked that in the comics Peter had several relationships before he ever met MJ, obviously they'll meet earlier in this version but I still want him to date someone else first, Liz Allan or Sally Avril for example if they're skipping Gwen.

Marvel fans might actually takeover Anime fans in the worst of all-time rankings soon

Pikma

Banned
We need hockey, I'm tired of reading ya'll shitty opinions on shitty and highly irrelevant matters

jk I love you all, I love you and your shitty opinions

Calamari41

41 > 38
Have to back Calamarooo up on this. The way the story is shaping it looks like Lochte and bros were being drunk and disorderly. They peed outside and damaged a billboard/poster then tried to pay it away with some money. Then the gas station security guard stopped them from leaving at gunpoint and what happened was a shakedown at gunpoint for more money.

It's a lot more grey at the same time Lochte did lie about the circumstances.

Now that official reports are out, this ended up being almost exactly word for word what happened. Everyone loses.

RC

Banned
Is someone here going to create a World Cup thread to generate at least a little excitement for a tournament no one cares about?

Socreges

Banned
Is someone here going to create a World Cup thread to generate at least a little excitement for a tournament no one cares about?
When does it start? Seems premature

I'll give a shit the day of, but for now....nothing. Will never compare to the Olys, as much as Betts wants it to

iLLmAtlc

I'll watch for the hockey but I legit have no idea who I am supposed to cheer for. There's a Team Canada and another team with Canadians!

We're interviewing Lane Lambert and some others for the coaching job. Honestly, I think I'd be just fine with Lambert from what I seem to recall about him. Any caps fans here have insight on the guy?

Socreges

Banned
Damn Calamari putting in WORK in that Lochte thread

First Canadian De Grass emerges as lover/hero and now American Lochte is disgraced. Certainly a lot for one new father to take

Edit - Also, Omran. Powerful and fucking heartbreaking. I have this irrational urge to see Omran healthy and given all the security in the world. And whatever toys he wants. Who cares about the war. Just please ensure Omran is comfortable from now on.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Damn Calamari putting in WORK in that Lochte thread

For some reason its a really interesting story to me. Having been shaken down in exchange for access to a flight and then to get my luggage back in Latin America by people with badges, it was interesting to try to piece together what went down that night while not believing anybody who was telling their story, on either side. All of that plus I'm probably getting cabin fever on this paternity leave.

The best part of the entire saga was when the gas station video was initially released and I clicked it thinking "I wonder if we're even going to be able to conclusively identify anybody in the video" and then bam, white-hair himself crystal clear front and center. That and hearing him talk about his favorite movie, "What Woman Want."

De Grasse, though? Is that show back or something?

Yawnier

Banned
@StapeNewsday 4m4 minutes ago

Nothing final yet, but hearing it's #NYR or #CHI for Jimmy Vesey. Tavares made a strong pitch for #Isles but they fell short, it appears.

Staple is usually pretty good I think

Razorskin

----- ------
the Zendaya thread in OT is my weekly "lock my keyboard away" thread

here's the TL;DR version :

-races don't exist
-source material don't exist
-being black is wrong
-being white is wrong
-Peter Parker masturbates to MJ and since she's young, that's weird

lVPGfr3.png

The rumored canidates for the Avs coaching position seems like a breath of fresh air. Roy leaving was a case of addition by subtraction, but I wasn't very optimistic about this season going forward. Maybe it won't be a total shit show. They have to fire Tim Army first though...

zroid

Banned
Still a ways to go before fighting in junior hockey is dealt with appropriately (outright banned, especially for U18s), but OHL has instituted a 3 fight limit per player during the season

automatic 2 game suspension for each fight beyond the 3rd

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
@JMackeyPG

FWIW, I'm told "no one has been eliminated" from the Vesey sweepstakes.

and the show goes on*

*unless you're detroit

Yawnier

Banned
The Vesey thread on HFBoards is so good and salty

Devils fans are bashing NYC and Rangers fans are bashing New Jersey state

Top Bottom