• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
he's joking, lol

While it's a joke, I would also completely believe it. Liam has a video just like it that plays in MSG. :D

Apparently Chris Drury is actually the one who sealed the deal, according to Vesey. Rangers' pitch team was basically Gorton, AV, and Drury.

And they did have a video.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
that was no girl
3jGKmc1.jpg

iLLmAtlc

Hey guy I got a best mans speech tomorrow. Do you guys think this closing stinks?

To conclude, I spent a lot of time as a kid dreaming about the future. What am I gonna do for a living, who am I gonna be married to? But, I also thought about what role will I have in my friends’ most important moments.

I can honestly say that both A and I are living out a childhood dream tonight. So will you please join me in toasting J and A. Thank you very much.

Its true and I kinda wanted some corniness. But I didn't like that I sorta ended with inserting me there and my sister said it sounds a little exaggerated.

I could also just end it with this:

But perhaps the best reason I can give in support of A and this marriage is that I’ve known A for a long time, 19 years, and I have never seen him as happy as he is when he’s with J. Sometimes, it’s like he’s in another world he’s so in love.

Any thoughts? >_€

To conclude, I spent a lot of time as a kid dreaming about the future. What am I gonna do for a living, who am I gonna be married to? But, I also thought about what role will I have in my friends’ most important moments.

I can honestly say that both A and I are living out a childhood dream tonight. So will you please join me in toasting J and A. Thank you very much.

Cut the bolded and you good imo.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Hey guy I got a best mans speech tomorrow. Do you guys think this closing stinks?

Its true and I kinda wanted some corniness. But I didn't like that I sorta ended with inserting me there and my sister said it sounds a little exaggerated.

I could also just end it with this:

Any thoughts? >_€

Cut the bolded and you good imo.

Seconded. Just makes it sound like you're at a debate trying to prove a point.

Otherwise that's a great ending, everyone will like it.

Having given some best man speeches before, I know the nerves that come with it. If you're feeling the same way, the best advice I can give is just to remember that everyone there is going to actively want to like your speech. You won't have to worry about winning them over or worry about being met with cold silence. As long as you don't insult the bride, you're golden.

iLLmAtlc

Thanks guys. I'm nervous but thankfully I have a bit of public speaking and high pressure presentations to fall back on so its been ok for now.

I'm also down for as much feedback as you guys got because it's not until 630 pm pacific tomorrow

Honestly, not sure. I've read that the general rule of thumb is that prospects that go the full 4 years in college need to be approached with skepticism.

Justin Schultz went all four years, broke the hearts of Anaheim fans and signed with the Oilers. He became a Cup winner with all time Penguin great, Nick Bonino, another college guy.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I did that awhile back when I went to Europe and it was unpleasant.

It cant be worse than PHL. That place is a shithole, I refuse to fly through there again.

That reminds me: I'll be at LAX for 7h September 1st, probably gonna check out the beach

Marvie_3

Banned
It cant be worse than PHL. That place is a shithole, I refuse to fly through there again.

That reminds me: I'll be at LAX for 7h September 1st, probably gonna check out the beach
Never been through there but I imagine there are people on the runways throwing batteries at the planes?

zroid

Banned

you bastard. apparently you can get virtually every Pokémon at the beach there. D:<

Calamari41

41 > 38

Just make sure to give yourself six hours to make it back through the security line.

Oakland airport is fun at 1 am. You get to take a shady bus to the coliseum and wait 30 min for the bart while clenching your buttcheeks and wallet. When you finally get on the train you'll notice a small hint of urine smell and a few sleepers in the corners. Oh how I miss the bay.

They're not mystery pills. They're valerian root. Supposed to make you sleep good. I doubt that girl wants to drug me. Although.....

Not even 5 min since this post she texted me saying meet me now on a hike and she'll give me bj. What am I 12? I'm gonna block her number she's gonna murder me. And you know what. Yes life savers a note and pills. That's fuckin weird.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
They're not mystery pills. They're valerian root. Supposed to make you sleep good. I doubt that girl wants to drug me. Although.....

Not even 5 min since this post she texted me saying meet me now on a hike and she'll give me bj. What am I 12? I'm gonna block her number she's gonna murder me. And you know what. Yes life savers a note and pills. That's fuckin weird.

I say do it

That's why you have the lifesavers, they'll protect you

Top Bottom