• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs fans would probably argue that Tien Shinhan is "the real deal"

"he's got 50% more eyes than everyone else, if you don't look at that stat you honestly don't know shit about hockey he's going to beat everyone"

Tien is the real deal, motherfucker showed up to fight Cell and Buu.

yyzjohn

Banned
Hey I had a basketball net like that when I was little

Wait

I don't believe this.

Does Quebec even who the Trews are? Sloan? Matthew Good? Like cmon now.

Name me a popular Quebec Artist and lemme see if I know them. Someone in Quebec must know the Tragedy Hip

Roch Voisine? lol

Eat nothing but eggs, fish, spinach, and bacon and you'll see the results quickly.

And avocados, yes, how could I forget.

I HAVE ALL OF THOSE THINGS but I also need milk to use for bananas and oats in a breakfast smoothie.

Crap, bye oats.

Goku would have been a King for sure.

GokuAndBulmaPanties.png

boss BOSS BOSS

Line_HTX

Fuuuck, I'm going on a date with an incredibly normal (well, normal in the sense that she only drinks and is so far mentally stable and comes from a healthy family and background and is a scientist etc) girl this Saturday, and I've left it way too late to do much in the sense of dieting and fitness.

Graveyard shift has ruined my gut aesthetic.

Can I just starve myself for 4 days and work out each and every day til then to at least fix my natural posture and so that my gut won't protrude (which it isn't at the moment, but is dangerously close to being "obvious").

Like, this girl actually spent a week talking to me just on Tinder and iMessage just waiting for me to ask her out. And she's incredibly cute too. Like WTF? That just doesn't happen.

Damn, Dastardly, you let yourself go like one of those fat ducks I see walking on the street near this lake...

It's still winter here!

I'll chuck in a 5km run every day for good measure.

God damn that Zombies, Run! app made running fun.

Damn, Dastardly, you let yourself go like one of those fat ducks I see walking on the street near this lake...

This duck sounds cool as heck. Give him a hi-5.

zroid

Banned
no, a couple of fancystats cherrypicking morons really liked him because they wanted to convince themselves that he was the new Plekanec and the Halak trade wasn't "that bad"

That Halak trade was a fucking disaster, he was red hot and all source say Gauthier didn't even shop around he just pull the trigger on Eller right away
You guys got two seconds for Eller though, that's pretty darn good

too bad about what happened next...

Socreges

Banned
OK so I just spend the next 4 days eating fruits, nuts, avocados, eggs... WAIT CAN I DRINK MILK? WHAT ABOUT OATS AND BANANAS?

Also throw in a 5km run on each day mixed with 3 x 15 reps on every bit of public gym equipment.

YES
At a minimum you'll feel better and more confident because you ate well and exercised all week....just don't overdo it! I always get this incredible tightness in my arms after returning to the gym

At a minimum you'll feel better and more confident because you ate well and exercised all week....just don't overdo it! I always get this incredible tightness in my arms after returning to the gym

JIM!? I'm not committed to anything enough to pay a recurring subscription fee. Except PS+.

I use public gym equipment and the lovely Maibyrnong river to run next to.

It looks like this!

imBask

Banned
we need to scout for fans of the couple of teams without a fanbase

we're stocked on Leafs fans to trade, eventhough they're worth about as much as their defense

Stasis

Fuuuck, I'm going on a date with an incredibly normal (well, normal in the sense that she only drinks and is so far mentally stable and comes from a healthy family and background and is a scientist etc) girl this Saturday, and I've left it way too late to do much in the sense of dieting and fitness.

Graveyard shift has ruined my gut aesthetic.

Can I just starve myself for 4 days and work out each and every day til then to at least fix my natural posture and so that my gut won't protrude (which it isn't at the moment, but is dangerously close to being "obvious").

Like, this girl actually spent a week talking to me just on Tinder and iMessage just waiting for me to ask her out. And she's incredibly cute too. Like WTF? That just doesn't happen.

Grats!

Intermittent fasting mate. If you can do it (some can't due to hunger pangs early on) it works wonders and isn't unhealthy. In fact it's quite good for you in the long run. I won't go into too much detail but your body basically enters a fasting state when it hasn't had nutrition in 12 or so hours. What you add on top of that is fasting. Common splits are 16/8 and 18/6. I've done 20/4 with very rapid success... like I can lose close to 10 lbs in those 4 days you have. Changes the gut for sure.

I'm 5'8" and 150ish now. I hover around there. Due to meds/beer/laziness I got up to 170 and it wasn't a good look. All in the belly really. IF changed all that and very very quickly. It was easy for me. The general rule is no more than 50 calories during the fasting period so I'd have black coffee in the morning (which is also a suppressant) and water only. Very occasionally a few sips off Gatorade G2 just to taste something sweet, or those concentrated squirt things you put in water.

Then you eat a full meal (or two) during your eat stage. You need to getyour correct amount of calories in that short period. Small deficit if you're aiming to lose more weight but I actually just maintained. Still lost like 20 lbs in less than a month due to actual act of fasting.

Science! Read up on it. Reddit has a lot of info. Some here in fitness gaf as well. Good luck.

Grats!

Intermittent fasting mate. If you can do it (some can't due to hunger pangs early on) it works wonders and isn't unhealthy. In fact it's quite good for you in the long run. I won't go into too much detail but your body basically enters a fasting state when it hasn't had nutrition in 12 or so hours. What you add on top of that is fasting. Common splits are 16/8 and 18/6. I've done 20/4 with very rapid success... like I can lose close to 10 lbs in those 4 days you have. Changes the gut for sure.

I'm 5'8" and 150ish now. I hover around there. Due to meds/beer/laziness I got up to 170 and it wasn't a good look. All in the belly really. IF changed all that and very very quickly. It was easy for me. The general rule is no more than 50 calories during the fasting period so I'd have black coffee in the morning (which is also a suppressant) and water only. Very occasionally a few sips off Gatorade G2 just to taste something sweet, or those concentrated squirt things you put in water.

Then you eat a full meal (or two) during your eat stage. You need to getyour correct amount of calories in that short period. Small deficit if you're aiming to lose more weight but I actually just maintained. Still lost like 20 lbs in less than a month due to actual act of fasting.

Science! Read up on it. Reddit has a lot of info. Some here in fitness gaf as well. Good luck.

Good bloody stuff mate, thanks for the heads up!

Silexx

Y'all seem to forget that that this is a team that was paying Jared Cowen $3.1m for 4 years, so this is definitely an improvement.

Top Bottom