• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fight!_Fight!_Fight!_etc..gif

I want to see some OHL arrests.

But why does the CHLPA twitter account keep saying that Mark Hunter is being investigated for fraud? I don't see any story linking him to this hockey sweater soap opera.

Socreges

Banned
Taken over as manager for my soccer team. And for some reason we have a lot more guys trying out this year

Cutting people is not fun. I was hoping I could handle it like this :/

Quick

Banned
Can I interest NHL-GAF in some of my clothes?

I have a few hockey jersey shirts that I'm never going to wear - some are actually unused while a few have been worn a few times but with no damage. Wouldn't mind sending them to a good home, free of charge of course.

Through the years, I seem to have slimmed down enough where the shirts are fairly baggy and don't fit properly on me, while the unworn shirts were my "maybe I'll wear it in a month" kind of thing or were really oversized to begin with.

They're mostly US-size XL, with one being 2XL.

I'll list the shirts here should there be interest. Willing to send to Australia should a Dastardly Jerk want any.

I have some jeans and other things as well, not sure anyone wants those though.

Quick

Banned
I'd be interested but I'm size S :(

Stop claiming you're a size S, you're appropriating S size culture.

Edit: might as well post what's available since I already received an inquiry:

White 2010 Western Conference Champion Blackhawks - XL

Black Chicago Blackhawks - Patrick Kane with 2010 Playoffs logo on right chest - XL

Blue Buffalo Sabres Alternate Logo (40th anniversary) - Ryan Miller - 2XL

Black Anaheim Ducks Teemu Selanne - XL

Blue Toronto Maple Leafs (no player) - 2XL

Quick

Banned
I hate being size S, it's a pain in the ass, even some size S jerseys sometimes end up looking too baggy on me

H&M taunts me. Their fits are on the slimmer side, so their sizing runs smaller than other stores. I have to size up to fit into their clothes.

Pikma

Banned
H&M taunts me. Their fits are on the slimmer side, so their sizing runs smaller than other stores. I have to size up to fit into their clothes.
Lots of spanish clothing stores are like that for whatever reason, I had to go with size M most of the time which was really nice for a change lol

Quick

Banned
Lots of spanish clothing stores are like that for whatever reason, I had to go with size M most of the time which was really nice for a change lol

I can wear size L for their shirts, so that's something at least. But I've sort of moved on from H&M for basics and shirts anyway.

Marvie_3

Banned
Actually while we're on the hockey giveaway train, Ive got a few jerseys that probably could use new homes. I'll go through them tomorrow and post them.

yyzjohn

Banned
I cannot tell a lie. I took a personal day from work yesterday cause I wanted to just veg, sat on the couch the entire day and watched an entire season of Sons of Anarchy. Cool show, I'm late to the party on it. Now I'm hooked.

Taking a sickie is the best thing ever. In Australia, it's your god given right to occasionally let the working man put his feet up on the bosses dime. Though people are usually respectful enough to make sure any of their coworkers aren't put out because of it.

In America, you get crucified for it.

And that, Americans, is why you're always angry about stuff. Not like us Australians thou- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN A BUNCH OF FUCKIN HOMOSEXUAL IMMIGRANTS WANNA GET MARRIED ON OUR FUCKIN SHORES!?

Quick

Banned

Black Chicago Blackhawks - Patrick Kane with 2010 Playoffs logo on right chest - XL

Updated list.

I might have a couple more things to add (not just clothes), will update when I decide on it.

I'm a size L. But I can fit into M easily. There's a few shirts that interest me Quick. Do I have to pay shipping if I want one?

Nope, got it covered.

Very appreciated my dude. However I have *way* too many shirts already.

<3

Calamari41

41 > 38
Taking a sickie is the best thing ever. In Australia, it's your god given right to occasionally let the working man put his feet up on the bosses dime. Though people are usually respectful enough to make sure any of their coworkers aren't put out because of it.

In America, you get crucified for it.

And that, Americans, is why you're always angry about stuff. Not like us Australians thou- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN A BUNCH OF FUCKIN HOMOSEXUAL IMMIGRANTS WANNA GET MARRIED ON OUR FUCKIN SHORES!?

The ironic thing is that management in America wants you to stay home when you're sick, because like clockwork when you come in you will infect everyone else and now half the workforce is out. But TV and movies have taught everyone to be ashamed of taking sick days, so you have people walking in with the Hantavirus and then being sent home anyway, but not before they throw up into the coffee pot without telling anybody.

The ironic thing is that management in America wants you to stay home when you're sick, because like clockwork when you come in you will infect everyone else and now half the workforce is out. But TV and movies have taught everyone to be ashamed of taking sick days, so you have people walking in with the Hantavirus and then being sent home anyway, but not before they throw up into the coffee pot without telling anybody.

Right? That's the logical thing. You're actually despised if you come into the office when you're sick. You're not a goddamn hero. Your noises are irritating and your germs are awful to our environment.

imBask

Banned
I love the Canadian Gaming Deal thread, but I also hate it with a passion. Some people should probably review their financial priorities

Yawnier

Banned
I love the Canadian Gaming Deal thread, but I also hate it with a passion. Some people should probably review their financial priorities
I've barely posted in there the last 2 or so years anyway cause there are hardly any legit gaming deals worth talking about.

imBask

Banned
People buying shit they can't afford is universal.

at some point if you have to get a New Zealand credit card, a fake name and drive 6 hours to go pick up your game in between 2 dumpsters behind a Taco Bell, maybe you should just like play Binding of Isaac forever instead

and also if that deal don't end up working, don't get mad at the store

calder

I cannot tell a lie. I took a personal day from work yesterday cause I wanted to just veg, sat on the couch the entire day and watched an entire season of Sons of Anarchy. Cool show, I'm late to the party on it. Now I'm hooked.

My wife and her friends used to refer to that illness as "cruciatelly", the sort of spiritual illness that can only cured with a sick day from work, bed rest and watching several episodes of some TV show that you need to catch up on. Or just watch something on Netflix for the 10th time, whatever.

calder

and also if that deal don't end up working, don't get mad at the store

Tangent, but of all the many, many, many irritating as fuck things that gamers get mad about these days my #1 may be release dates for downloaded games. Sure it'd be nice if the thing you wanted was available a few hours early, but the number of children who have little meltdowns if some digital release *doesnt'* unlock for them exactly at 1200AM is nuts. Even worse though are the spoiled babies who freak out if someone anywhere on earth gets to play some game before them. Learn how a fucking calendar works kid, just because it's the 23rd in New Zealand right now doesn't mean it's "unfair!" if it's the 22nd where you live, stop acting like The Man is keeping you down because some kiwi gets to play a game and you have to wait a whole 12 more hours or some shit. Fuck.

It's amazing how quickly a day goes by when you binge watch a show. At 11pm I said "holy fuck I've been sitting here for like 14 hours!"

Wow. I don't even know what I'd do with that much free time. Even when I do have a lot of free time, there's always shit that needs to get done around the house.

Speaking of which, I FINISHED MY MOTHERFUCKING PATIO LAST NIGHT

imBask

Banned
Tangent, but of all the many, many, many irritating as fuck things that gamers get mad about these days my #1 may be release dates for downloaded games. Sure it'd be nice if the thing you wanted was available a few hours early, but the number of children who have little meltdowns if some digital release *doesnt'* unlock for them exactly at 1200AM is nuts. Even worse though are the spoiled babies who freak out if someone anywhere on earth gets to play some game before them. Learn how a fucking calendar works kid, just because it's the 23rd in New Zealand right now doesn't mean it's "unfair!" if it's the 22nd where you live, stop acting like The Man is keeping you down because some kiwi gets to play a game and you have to wait a whole 12 more hours or some shit. Fuck.

I agree for the most part, but games like Dark Souls 3 were hurt by delayed launch because a big part of the game is the community discovery sharing aspect

but still, would I contact From to complain? no

Pikma

Banned
Wow. I don't even know what I'd do with that much free time. Even when I do have a lot of free time, there's always shit that needs to get done around the house.

Speaking of which, I FINISHED MY MOTHERFUCKING PATIO LAST NIGHT
Yaaaay I guess I won't have to do anything when you inevitably accept me as a refugee

Quick

Banned

List updated. Bolded is the latest claimed.

I have one more to add (for now):

Red Montreal Canadiens - Jaroslav Halak - XL

Got the shirt after he was traded, it was also very cheap lol.

Top Bottom