• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
List updated. Bolded is the latest claimed.

I have one more to add (for now):

Red Montreal Canadiens - Jaroslav Halak - XL

Got the shirt after he was traded, it was also very cheap lol.

Where's MPW at?

Was it him that loved Halak?

imBask

Banned
oh right, Eller is gone

giphy.gif

imBask

Banned
I thought Habs fans loved Eller?

no, a couple of fancystats cherrypicking morons really liked him because they wanted to convince themselves that he was the new Plekanec and the Halak trade wasn't "that bad"

That Halak trade was a fucking disaster, he was red hot and all source say Gauthier didn't even shop around he just pull the trigger on Eller right away

Socreges

Banned
Wow. I don't even know what I'd do with that much free time. Even when I do have a lot of free time, there's always shit that needs to get done around the house.

Speaking of which, I FINISHED MY MOTHERFUCKING PATIO LAST NIGHT
Nice, good for you. We've got to replace our patio, too. Not looking forward to it.

Dug a 5-ft deep trench last week. Plumber then came to replace our water main. Pretty awesome feeling.

Who has time for TV, much less videogames.

imBask

Banned
btw to comeback on the Tragically Hips thing we were talking about the other day, i'm talking to a bunch of french canadian people around me and nobody knows anything about them. I think that for the most part they never made it across the Quebec border, especially since they got popular kind of in the middle of the whole Referendums-era

Looks like you're all set to babysit Creeper

Hey I had a basketball net like that when I was little

Wait

btw to comeback on the Tragically Hips thing we were talking about the other day, i'm talking to a bunch of french canadian people around me and nobody knows anything about them. I think that for the most part they never made it across the Quebec border, especially since they got popular kind of in the middle of the whole Referendums-era

I don't believe this.

Does Quebec even who the Trews are? Sloan? Matthew Good? Like cmon now.

Name me a popular Quebec Artist and lemme see if I know them. Someone in Quebec must know the Tragedy Hip

Razorskin

----- ------
Simon is like...

SLSr4qj.jpg

That's pretty cool, well done man.
That took me a while to get :lol

I was going to chime in earlier to say I had no clue about that band's popularity as well. Don't know a single song by them.

imBask

Banned
I don't believe this.

Does Quebec even who the Trews are? Sloan? Matthew Good? Like cmon now.

Name me a popular Quebec Artist and lemme see if I know them. Someone in Quebec must know the Tragedy Hip

I mean some people know them, but I really think most people don't know much about them here in comparison to the RoC

like I don't expect people outside of Quebec to know much about Harmonium, Charlebois, Les Colocs and those are REALLY BIG NAMES, I could go down a list of moderately popular french canadian artist most people even in Ontario have never heard of... I think it's pretty normal tbh

I really don't want to get political but this is kind of an example of why some people believe we should separate from Canada, our culture is different and I think that's a fair argument

Razorskin

----- ------
http://bluejacketsxtra.dispatch.com/content/blogs/puck-rakers/2016/08/truth--tidbits-vol.-3.html
The Blue Jackets had Kopitar No. 3 on their overall list of prospects in 2005. They had Brule in the 6-8 range. These lists are built off hundreds of games seen by scouts who travel thousands of miles to watch the prospects play. The list is burnished through hours of discussions and arguments among scouts. It means something. But when it came time for the Blue Jackets to pick, MacLean pulled the chute on drafting Kopitar at No. 6 because it would have been seen as unconventional. “I’m not drafting a kid who pushes rocks up a mountain and jumps over milk crates and calls it training,” he once bellowed. The Blue Jackets took the safe pick and were roundly applauded for keeping the ball in the fairway. But safe is death when it comes to drafting. If they’d faced the heat that day – Kopitar?!?!? – think of how it could have changed the organization.

lol

Clydefrog

So I have this TV channel called Viceland and I watched this show called "Action Bronson Watches Ancient Aliens." It was a bunch of idiots smoking weed in front of a green screen literally watching the TV show Ancient Aliens. It was absolute trash. For some reason, though, one of the idiots was wearing a Drew Doughty Kings Jersey. I was so pissed off.

imBask

Banned
Leafs fans would probably argue that Tien Shinhan is "the real deal"

"he's got 50% more eyes than everyone else, if you don't look at that stat you honestly don't know shit about hockey he's going to beat everyone"

Fuuuck, I'm going on a date with an incredibly normal (well, normal in the sense that she only drinks and is so far mentally stable and comes from a healthy family and background and is a scientist etc) girl this Saturday, and I've left it way too late to do much in the sense of dieting and fitness.

Graveyard shift has ruined my gut aesthetic.

Can I just starve myself for 4 days and work out each and every day til then to at least fix my natural posture and so that my gut won't protrude (which it isn't at the moment, but is dangerously close to being "obvious").

Like, this girl actually spent a week talking to me just on Tinder and iMessage just waiting for me to ask her out. And she's incredibly cute too. Like WTF? That just doesn't happen.

Simon is like...

SLSr4qj.jpg

That's pretty cool, well done man.

Thanks! I pride myself on being reasonably handy, and where that fails full of brute force and ignorance.

Looks like you're all set to babysit Creeper

Just you wait, in no time at all mowing the lawn will include thirty minutes of moving shit around your yard.

Nice, good for you. We've got to replace our patio, too. Not looking forward to it.

Dug a 5-ft deep trench last week. Plumber then came to replace our water main. Pretty awesome feeling.

Who has time for TV, much less videogames.

Holy shit, digging five feet at any length is a rough go. Nothing like the feeling when a job is done. I still have a gazebo to erect, and a ton of cleanup to do. But the worst is over.

Nice!
You even got a hoop of my size!

Congrats though, I bet it must feel very rewarding

I'm pretty pumped to spill some beer on them stones.

She was a whole lotta pati.........o

You gnome sayin'

Niiice

Whats underneath the slabs? Just sand and soil?

Tamped down gravel, then a layer of chips and dust. The chips and dust are just there to make it easier to set the stones. My lawn has a pretty wicked slant to it, so I gave up pretty early on making it level. I would have had to build one end up at least a foot.

Marvie_3

Banned
So I have this TV channel called Viceland and I watched this show called "Action Bronson Watches Ancient Aliens." It was a bunch of idiots smoking weed in front of a green screen literally watching the TV show Ancient Aliens. It was absolute trash. For some reason, though, one of the idiots was wearing a Drew Doughty Kings Jersey. I was so pissed off.
An idiot wearing a Kings jersey? Shocker.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Fuuuck, I'm going on a date with an incredibly normal (well, normal in the sense that she only drinks and is so far mentally stable and comes from a healthy family and background and is a scientist etc) girl this Saturday, and I've left it way too late to do much in the sense of dieting and fitness.

Graveyard shift has ruined my gut aesthetic.

Can I just starve myself for 4 days and work out each and every day til then to at least fix my natural posture and so that my gut won't protrude (which it isn't at the moment, but is dangerously close to being "obvious").

Like, this girl actually spent a week talking to me just on Tinder and iMessage just waiting for me to ask her out. And she's incredibly cute too. Like WTF? That just doesn't happen.

You have four days? Stop eating carbs and you'll drop 4-5 pounds of water weight and everything will un-bloat and get sucked in.

Wear a corset

Dastardly on his date:

hold-girdle-o.gif

Line_HTX

I'm not saying it was aliens, but...

Aliens.

Action Bronson is a known sports fan and puts references in his songs, I am not surprised

Quick

Banned
Three shirts left for anyone interested:

White 2010 Western Conference Champion Blackhawks - XL

Blue Buffalo Sabres Alternate Logo (40th anniversary) - Ryan Miller - 2XL

Red Montreal Canadiens - Jaroslav Halak - XL

Top Bottom