• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Line_HTX

tbh I barely ever browse on my phone unless it's in apps because I think mobile browsing is kind of terribly slow and clunky for the most part. Pretty ironic thing to say for a web dev but, heh

Browsing is OK for the most part. I only use my phone during games since I need to instantly react, lol

It's very obvious on mobile

ZR4h8BP.jpg

White theme

DZTXhmC.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Was in Toronto with some friends, and met a legit Trump supporter who wouldn't shut up about him and how Hilary is the anti-christ, I bet him $200 that Trump loses this election or drops out, will be the easiest $200 I ever make.

TUSR

Banned
Was in Toronto with some friends, and met a legit Trump supporter who wouldn't shut up about him and how Hilary is the anti-christ, I bet him $200 that Trump loses this election or drops out, will be the easiest $200 I ever make.

was his name ryan

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

I'll bet you another 50 bucks that he won't pay up

I don't get why there are Trump supporters in general never mind one in Canada.. Like wtf?

Red_Man

I'll bet you another 50 bucks that he won't pay up
He's having a viewing party on election night and invited me to come, it was very surreal actually speaking with someone in person who believes all the Trump rhetoric, he was basically quoting Fox news and kept telling me to give him proof Trump is currently losing without quoting CNN.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
He's having a viewing party on election night and invited me to come, it was very surreal actually speaking with someone in person who believes all the Trump rhetoric, he was basically quoting Fox news and kept telling me to give him proof Trump is currently losing without quoting CNN.

I always watch FOX News for election night, it's hilarious watching them trying to explain their way into WE CAN STILL WIN

this was my favourite moment of the 2012 election, I saw it live and just died laughing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1lJ3tfQFpc

Yawnier

Banned

That $200 is gonna be like taking candy from a baby

Pikma

Banned
Man, I can't believe you met kingslunk before anyone else here could

Foggy

Just finished the first season of Narcos and it was absolutely fantastic. Much like Mads in Hannibal, it's such a treat to see Wagner Moura in longform storytelling. Can't wait for season 2 on Friday.

imBask

Banned
I should get on that before season 2, I stopped a couple of episodes in

I watched Army of Darkness today, that was hella fun

Quick

Banned
It's a scary thought that Trump is so close to the presidency, even though it won't happen. Just the fact that he's where he is right now is just ridiculous.

It won't happen...right?

imBask

Banned
It's a scary thought that Trump is so close to the presidency, even though it won't happen. Just the fact that he's where he is right now is just ridiculous.

It won't happen...right?

i'm no expert but i'm still under the impression he's underrated by most people. Every step people said there was no way he'd make it through, and people are just saying the same thing now. The silent majority can be really scary

Red_Man

It won't happen...right?
Trump himself isn't scary, the millions of racist, stupid people he's unearthed and empowered is scary. I was one of the people 7-8 months ago that said he had no chance. Part of why it was so surreal for me to speak with someone face to face who was 100% with him. Scary stuff.

i'm no expert but i'm still under the impression he's underrated by most people. Every step people said there was no way he'd make it through, and people are just saying the same thing now. The silent majority can be really scary
The only demographic he has a hold of are rich, old, racist, white people. It would take a miracle for him to pull through, or just no democrat voters showing up because they assume it will be a landslide.

I should get on that before season 2, I stopped a couple of episodes in

I watched Army of Darkness today, that was hella fun

Army of Darkness is awesome. The original Evil Dead trilogy is amazing. Evil Dead 2 being the best.

I still have yet to see the remake or the show. I need to get on that.

imBask

Banned
Army of Darkness is awesome. The original Evil Dead trilogy is amazing. Evil Dead 2 being the best.

I still have yet to see the remake or the show. I need to get on that.

Evil Dead 2 was the best I agree. The remake was pretty good but only if you come in with the right expectations. It's a different movie with the same story, and it's just not a comedy like the originals

Trump himself isn't scary, the millions of racist, stupid people he's unearthed and empowered is scary. I was one of the people 7-8 months ago that said he had no chance. Part of why it was so surreal for me to speak with someone face to face who was 100% with him. Scary stuff.

The only demographic he has a hold of are rich, old, racist, white people. It would take a miracle for him to pull through, or just no democrat voters showing up because they assume it will be a landslide.

i'm just afraid he'll also appeal to the people who don't give a fuck about politics and don't take a stance in the polls, and that's usually a loooooot of people

Evil Dead 2 was the best I agree. The remake was pretty good but only if you come in with the right expectations. It's a different movie with the same story, and it's just not a comedy like the originals

e

Well I wouldn't call the first one a comedy. The second one was black comedy and then the 3rd was just straight up slapstick lol

Top Bottom