• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

There's a pretty good Humble Bundle right now IMO. A lot of Capcom PS3/PS4 games. $15 gets you Remember Me, DMC HD collection, Strider, SSF2HDR, Resident Evil and RE0 HD, etc. And some coupons for SFV and Mega Man collection lmao. I never played the DMC games, Remember Me looked interesting, and somehow my RE0 went "missing" so seemed worth to me.

There's a pretty good Humble Bundle right now IMO. A lot of Capcom PS3/PS4 games. $15 gets you Remember Me, DMC HD collection, Strider, SSF2HDR, Resident Evil and RE0 HD, etc. And some coupons for SFV and Mega Man collection lmao. I never played the DMC games, Remember Me looked interesting, and somehow my RE0 went "missing" so seemed worth to me.

I have an Extra DMC HD code if you want it.

Damn, that's a really nice bundle but there's only two games I don't have and would want so it's not worth it for me.

I just bought that bundle just for RE Remake and RE0 and Lost Planet 3

I have extra codes if anyone in NHLGAF wants some for

Okami HD
Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo
Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD
DMC HD Collection (if Dr Rocktopus doesn't want it)

I just bought that bundle just for RE Remake and RE0 and Lost Planet 3

I have extra codes if anyone in NHLGAF wants some for

Okami HD
DMC HD Collection (if Dr Rocktopus doesn't want it)

nah I'm good, ended up buying it before I posted. Thanks for the offer though :)

I'll take Okami and DMC. Are these for PS3?

Something to play until Sept 7.

Yup, you can have them Cakey. Just sent a PM

I already have them on my PS3

I have these games left if Anyone wants

Cake Boss

Banned
Thanks cat!

tumblr_mylyhgGfXC1t4455ho1_250.gif

imBask

Banned
I still don't know what people expected with No Man's Sky. The game is like 95% of what I always expected (and wanted) it to be.

i've been defending this game with this argument too but in reality the game really is kinda broken, the crashing is all over the place, it's laggy, it's missing a bunch of stuff, etc

I still don't know what people expected with No Man's Sky. The game is like 95% of what I always expected (and wanted) it to be.

People expected it to have the features Hello Games/Murray said it was going to have.

Although the fact that core game itself is so staggeringly awful might be why people are especially annoyed, given that features getting cut from games is something everyone is used to by now.

Yawnier

Banned

I had no idea about that humble bundle.....

Probably gonna have to bite cause I was looking to buy RE1 Remake and RE0 anyways.

I ain't up on my memes. Is that supposed to signify something?

From knowyourmeme cause I don't know how to explain it:

“But That’s None of My Business” is a sarcastic expression used as a postscript to an insult or disrespectful remark said towards a specific individual or group. The phrase was popularized through an image macro series featuring Kermit the Frog from The Muppets and punchlines poking fun at a wide range of faux-pas and questionable behaviors in everyday social situations.

That humble bundle is all PS3...

Not everyone has jumped ship to the PS4. For me at least, the price increase in Canada + lack of PS4 exclusives that are really enticing = Not interested and not considering buying it until a Price drop or a really good deal pops up.

imBask

Banned
Not everyone has jumped ship to the PS4. For me at least, the price increase in Canada + lack of PS4 exclusive that are really enticing = Not interested and not considering buying it until a Price drop or a really good deal pops up.

yeah but i'm sure the 40M+ PS4 owners would've liked more PS4 games/versions though, that's the thing

Yeah I got those ones for PS4 too. I have like nothing for that console, but my brother wanted one for some reason so he got it. At least GT Sport is coming out soon. As much as I hate the idea of paying for two subscription services when I barely play the PS4 in the first place, GTS will probably push me over the edge 😑

Some of these games should really be cross compatible. PSP to Vita cross compatibility was really good, it's unfortunate that philosophy didn't carry over from PS3 to PS4. The focus on getting PSNow off the ground, I guess.

Not everyone has jumped ship to the PS4. For me at least, the price increase in Canada + lack of PS4 exclusive that are really enticing = Not interested and not considering buying it until a Price drop or a really good deal pops up.

I'm waiting for a good bundle like PS4 Slim with NIER Automata or Crash Remake Collection. PS3 is still a great system. It's my only way to play PS1 games.

Quick

Banned
Hey Quick I got my Anaheim Ducks shirt! Thank you!

Cool, glad you got it now before anything happens with Canada Post. The tracking was saying it was gonna be there by later this week, but it was already in your province by the weekend, so good sign.

Hope you like the little sketch too. I wanted to fill the paper. :p

Should've posted this video instead.

Stupid cat!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
i've been defending this game with this argument too but in reality the game really is kinda broken, the crashing is all over the place, it's laggy, it's missing a bunch of stuff, etc
No doubt it's got its problems. Of course, bugs and crashes were part of what I was expecting. :D

Here's the Rangers roster for Traverse City:

PPcIA0T.jpg

1) I don't know who like half of these guys are.
2) Since when was Buchnevich a center?
3) TIL we have a Zborosky AND a Zborovskiy.

Top Bottom