• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Something in Engineering I think.

I was in a business program before, we wore suits/business attire (closest we could at least) for presentations only. This was college though, not Uni.

I'm pretty sure the business students at Ivey in Western have to wear suits.

Price's Mask for the World Cup.

CrCksHrWIAEjw_R.jpg:large

Quick

Banned
I know a guy that always wears suits, my friends claimed he even slept in his suits. :/

I don't have a lot of suits (two suits, two jackets), but he posted a picture of his collection, and it probably costs more than my car or really a lot of my stuff. I'm pretty sure a chunk of them are bespoke too.

I'm pretty sure the business students at Ivey in Western have to wear suits.

I was in a more relaxed business program I guess.

Line_HTX

OMG I just heard a guy who called into a Toronto sports talk show
from Winnipeg
essentially argue Kaepernick was wrong because all lives matter (he actually said "what about the whites who've been wronged?")

What the fuck kind of water did he drink to make that argument?

Something in Engineering I think.

I was in a business program before, we wore suits/business attire (closest we could at least) for presentations only. This was college though, not Uni.

Yeah they definitely are required to wear suits by the program for certain things but a lot of these guys were douchebags/stuck up/opulent beyond that.

Remember Me might be the most Pretentious game I've ever played. It feels like a bad David Cage Game... So all of them. It's so fucking dull. I got it with my Capcom PlayStation Humble Bundle too bad I can't refund it.

I hope we get a Square Enix PlayStation Humble Bundle though

iLLmAtlc

Pretty big Making a Murderer update that's kinda flying under the radar. A few days ago Steven Avery's new lawyer filed a motion asking for more DNA testing. The crazy thing is she has a police document showing the police seized Halbach's car 2 days before it was officially found. Weird thing though is the document was stamped 2005, so I think the previous lawyers should have had it, so maybe it's not that big.

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...on-for-Post-Conviction-Scientific-Testing.pdf

check out page 61 on the PDF

Razorskin

----- ------
Remember Me might be the he most Pretentious game I've ever played. It feels like a bad David Cage Game... So all of them. It's so fucking dull. I got it with my Capcom PlayStation Humble Bundle so bad I can't refund it.

DOMTNOD should stick to Life is Strange. Pretty mixed on their upcoming Vampyr game.

Yawnier

Banned
Remember Me might be the he most Pretentious game I've ever played. It feels like a bad David Cage Game... So all of them. It's so fucking dull. I got it with my Capcom PlayStation Humble Bundle too bad I can't refund it.

I played like 20 minutes of Remember Me (got it with PS+) and all it made me want is a proper and better Cyberpunk game

CD Projekt Red pls

But heritage derp and culture derp history derp way of life derp southern pride

One thing I am glad that I am in Houston is that you don't see it nearly as much as the rest of the South. I mean you still see it, just not as much. It's sad that you see it at all but people are idiots

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's almost like being terrible for 10 years will benefit your farm system or something like that.

But outside of Brown, Loov, Gauthier and Johnson... the rest is from being terrible recently!

(thanks Burke for your super shitty drafts)

Top Bottom