• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watched the finale for The Night Of, and it's honestly,
one of the most disappointing finales I've ever seen. The first 3-4 episodes were fantastic and it went down hill from there, and the finale was just so predictable and corny. I'm really disappointed after how well the show started.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, SAND KNIGHTS? You cannot be serious

stop trying to make Knights happen, just pick Aces already

PillarEN

So seeing as Knights will somehow be in the name what kind of logo are we expecting? Just the head of a knight? A whole knight? A knight on a horse? A knight covered up to his head in sand?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Watched the finale for The Night Of, and it's honestly,
one of the most disappointing finales I've ever seen. The first 3-4 episodes were fantastic and it went down hill from there, and the finale was just so predictable and corny. I'm really disappointed after how well the show started.

I feel the exact same way. Was expecting something like The Wire, but focused on a single homicide trial, and got some goofy shit that looked and sounded great instead.

Oops new page, ummm Therrien sucks.

imBask

Banned
any Habs fan interested in this monstrosity?

AxReYtR.jpg

That's a really nice mask. The first is decent as well, but not nearly as good.

2016 has been a pretty shitty year man.

My mom ended up getting a malignant ovarian tumor removed this summer, but luckily the cancer didn't spread anywhere.

Yeah, it has.

That's good about your Mom. I know how scary that is. Losing mine has been the worst thing I've ever dealt with, and most days it's hard to even get off the couch (where I got used to sleeping).

Red_Man

I feel the exact same way. Was expecting something like The Wire, but focused on a single homicide trial, and got some goofy shit that looked and sounded great instead.

Oops new page, ummm Therrien sucks.
It was hysterically awful, I'm still trying to get over it. It had been disappointing for a few weeks now, but I thought it would lead up to a worthwhile finale, what a joke.

zroid

Banned
I haven't seen TNO past episode 5, you could kind of feel the thing trending downwards by then, so I just haven't had the motivation. I'll prob watch the last 3 episodes together at some point.

Red_Man

I haven't seen TNO past episode 5, you could kind of feel the thing trending downwards by then, so I just haven't had the motivation. I'll prob watch the last 3 episodes together at some point.
Not worth finishing IMO, I've been trying to get a friend of mine to watch it, they kept putting it off and I'm glad they never bothered.

Socreges

Banned
It never returns to the heights of the first episode, but the entire series is quite good. Just not without its flaws.

Some of the complaints in the OT are either bizarre or simply mistaken. Reading TV threads on GAF can be a harrowing experience.

Red_Man

WCoH pre-tournament games start in a little over a week. I'm starting to get that hockey itch, so this is perfect timing.

Did our games prices get raised again?

For Vita digital titles at least. Apparently Sony decided that if Nintendo can charge the retail price for digital games then there was no reason they shouldn't be able to do the same.

They also shouldn't be surprised if overall sales for digital titles in Canada drop because of this.

For Vita digital titles at least. Apparently Sony decided that if Nintendo can charge the retail price for digital games then there was no reason they shouldn't be able to do the same.

They also shouldn't be surprised if overall sales for digital titles in Canada drop because of this.

That really sucks. I can't find anything physical for Vita games anymore. It's all Digital for me

That really sucks. I can't find anything physical for Vita games anymore. It's all Digital for me

It really does. After God Eater 2 and Trails of Cold Steel 2 I think buying games on the Vita will grind to a halt.

On a related note, anytime an American complains about spending too much on a game (or any consumer product really), I will laugh at your face because you most likely have no clue about how good you lot have it.

Top Bottom