• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Vikings season is shot. Twins are terrible. Wolves play Basketball.

The Wild is my only hope this year. They better not let me down.

I think the Wild's season hinges on if the Jets, Avs and/or Flames bounce back from last year. If they just as bad (or worse) as last year, Minny should be able to make it in the playoffs without too much trouble. You only have to start worrying if either team makes a playoff push.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sing it with me!

Informer
You know say Daddy Snow me, I'm gonna blame
A licky boom-boom down
'Tective man says Daddy Snow stabbed someone down the lane
A licky boom-boom down
Informer
You know say Daddy Snow me, I'm gonna blame
A licky boom-boom down
'Tective man says Daddy Snow stabbed someone down the lane
A licky boom-boom down

I'm going to be honest with you. I never actually knew what he said following informer. It was all just gibberish, and looking at it now, it's still gibberish I guess.

fallout

I'm going to be honest with you. I never actually knew what he said following informer. It was all just gibberish, and looking at it now, it's still gibberish I guess.
This was my reaction when I got curious and looked up the lyrics.

"WTF is he saying? ... oh. He's not actually saying anything."

Socreges

Banned
Just remembered the Canucks signed Eriksson, narrowly keeping their head above water in the sea of mediocrity

Gonna be another frustrating season.

Delryk

Will the World Cup of Hockey be available on Rogers NHL GameCentre LIVE™?
The World Cup of Hockey, including all 12 exhibition games, will be available on Rogers GameCentre LIVE™ for all Rogers customers on select Share Everything and Ignite bundles, as well as all Early Bird Pass purchasers.

What devices will it be available on?
The World Cup of Hockey tournament will only be available on desktop, Android smart phones and tablets, iPhones and iPads. All games are streamed through the NHL app, the same as all Rogers GameCentre LIVE™ content.

Note: It will not be available on connected devices, including Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Xbox or PlayStation.

Wtf... thats lame!!..

Guess ill have to move my PC beside my TV for the world cup...

Quick

Banned

This was my reaction when I got curious and looked up the lyrics.

"WTF is he saying? ... oh. He's not actually saying anything."

Pretty sure no one actually knows what he's saying. This is the first I've read the lyrics and I'm surprised there are actual lyrics.

Quick

Banned
I had to do a double take on my posts since putting up my avatar, thinking that GAF is broken and has me logged in as Tabris.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Pretty sure no one actually knows what he's saying. This is the first I've read the lyrics and I'm surprised there are actual lyrics.

Every post you make odds are like 50/50 on whether I'll ignore it without reading it or pay attention

do something Quick

zroid

Banned
Lol the Panthers have hired yet another Canucks blogger (that makes 3)

this time it's the guy famous for this tweet:

7cb80bdc1f8d40e68723694829db133d.png

calder

what explanation could they possibly have for that. bizarre.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the NHL/MLBAM just didn't want to pay the dev money required to update the other apps. It costs them a small but measurable amount of money to update the console apps, and I wouldn't be surprised if they just didn't want to for a few week pre-season tournament.

Nah, it's still too weird that it's all connected devices. Must be a Sportsnet TV rights thing.

Top Bottom