• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Quick

Banned
Wouldn't it be hilarious if Matthews was a complete bust?

Someone's got to slip him some meth or something, he never seems to be having any fun.

6ip5GpqMT.gif

zroid

Banned
In my dreams, 3 years from now both Matthews and Marner are complete busts and Leafs fans are scrambling to find excuses, they keep hammering that they kinda knew it wouldn't work but that the future is bright with the Gilmourplan

:lol

In my dreams, 3 years from now both Matthews and Marner are complete busts and Leafs fans are scrambling to find excuses, they keep hammering that they kinda knew it wouldn't work but that the future is bright with the Gilmourplan

It all ends in failure, Leaf fans!

real talk though, i do kind of want the Leafs to succeed if only because I don't have the weird regional hatred for anything Toronto

imBask

Banned
Hopefully he discovers blow and reckless, non stop partying as a super famous teenage millionaire in a new city.

Partying in Toronto :lol

"Yo this shit was lit tonight fam, it's 10:30 PM and i'm on my way back home STRAIGHT BALLIN #six #6 #latenight #emptystreets"

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Just wait until the new guvernment mega club replacement goes up somewhere in the city. We'll be screwed then.

calder

That's EXACTLY why we don't allow fun in Winnipeg - we're just worried about our young NHLers.

When Fefe resigned and talked about how he was a hockey lifer and he didn't care about partying but he just went home and watched hockey every night we all nodded approvingly. Also, he doesn't have much of a choice so win-win!

imBask

Banned
That's EXACTLY why we don't allow fun in Winnipeg - we're just worried about our young NHLers.

When Fefe resigned and talked about how he was a hockey lifer and he didn't care about partying but he just went home and watched hockey every night we all nodded approvingly. Also, he doesn't have much of a choice so win-win!

I know you're kidding but it's seriously a concern here. We almost lost Price to the party life, and we did lose a bunch of players because of it

calder

Coincidentally, Lost to the Party Life is my bands name. Our self titled debut album has a haunted looking Price on the cover.

4f29ba29a96b406746fc465bc0b2a1ea.jpg

Yeah this one.

This Teemu Selanne Ducks shirt is really comfy. Thanks again Quick,Fall is coming and I want to be comfy for when Hockey and Basketball comes back.

I got rid of my Stupid trades avatar because I don't think there's going to be stupid trades for awhile..

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
who the hell uses the word aplomb in a scouting report

i shouldn't have to look up definitions of a word in a scouting report

zroid

Banned
It's amazing how many Rangers fans I see on Twitter with that pic of Odor punching Bautista as their display pic or profile header. Amusing to me that a guy getting punched in a non-contact sport is an entire fanbase's form of gratification.

Line_HTX

God, I hope Texas gets gatekept out of the pennant for being the biggest cretins ever.

This year has been full of bitches that deserve pies shoved down their throat, and it's not limited to beisbool.

It's amazing how many Rangers fans I see on Twitter with that pic of Odor punching Bautista as their display pic or profile header. Amusing to me that a guy getting punched in a non-contact sport is an entire fanbase's form of gratification.

Both sides are insufferable about it, but the Rangers fans in particular are nasty and verbally abusive in regards to the punch.

I mean, hate Bautista all you want, but you know what isn't cool? Insulting Jays fans, and on the flip side, insulting Rangers fans. I know after the punch, a bunch of the Rangers fans in MLB-GAF decided to play that game and it made me leave the thread for a good two weeks afterwards.

It's like Boston fans having Pacioretty getting slammed by that board by Chara as their Twitter banner.

As a Casual Jays fan. I dont like the Texas Rangers. Fuck them. What a terrible fan base. Baltimore too i guess ,well I don't hate the Orioles, it's just their team logo has a punchable face.

It's like Boston fans having Pacioretty getting slammed by that board by Chara as their Twitter banner.

Exact same thing. There comes a point where hatred for a franchise clearly crosses a line, and some of the shit said by both sides on Reddit especially, but back in the ALDS series and earlier this year on GAF was absolutely disgusting.

Top Bottom