• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Tried out the BF1 beta. Tanks are fucking scary now. Kinda thinking are OP at the same time the paperness of vehicles is one of my gripes with BF3/4. I actually like it being the big, scary behemoth clanking along.

Field guns and handguns are really satisfying to use tho.

iLLmAtlc

Oh man you guys weren't kidding about the Hillary love fest around here. I was reading a thread about her disapproval rating for about 5 minutes and had to stop. Somebody asked why people hate her so much. Another dude listed out her foreign policy record and criticized it to show why someone might hate her. The response was "well most of the people who hate her probably don't know those things, so it's probably something else."

And another dude casually remarked about how Hillary might reflect on all this after 8 years as prez.

rUYPksa.gif

Socreges

Banned
Oh man you guys weren't kidding about the Hillary love fest around here. I was reading a thread about her disapproval rating for about 5 minutes and had to stop. Somebody asked why people hate her so much. Another dude listed out her foreign policy record and criticized it to show why someone might hate her. The response was "well most of the people who hate her probably don't know those things, so it's probably something else."

And another dude casually remarked about how Hillary might reflect on all this after 8 years as prez.

rUYPksa.gif
A lot of people reduce any criticism or dislike of her to sexism. It's a very convenient way to invalidate opposing views and neuter debate.

Im sorry to hear about your loss Soc. I dont know what to say other than it being a part of life and you learn to live with it.

Goddamn a ran into a NHL player (I rather not say hus name, dont know why but It feels weird) that I used to know as a kid yesterday and felt that I had to introduce myself. Im usually pretty ok with most social interactions but I felt like a complete tool trying to talk to him. Why couldnt I talk to him like a normal person.

Calamari41

41 > 38

One of my titles is Facility Security Officer, which means that I am responsible for the safeguarding of classified information, and making sure that it is properly stored and handled. Having gone through hundreds of hours of training and experience, including being personally threatened with arrest and a raid on the facility by the FBI when the topic of email storage came up during one of their visits, you can imagine how frustrating it is for me to read any Hillary related threads on here.

One of my titles is Facility Security Officer, which means that I am responsible for the safeguarding of classified information, and making sure that it is properly stored and handled. Having gone through hundreds of hours of training and experience, including being personally threatened with arrest and a raid on the facility by the FBI when the topic of email storage came up during one of their visits, you can imagine how frustrating it is for me to read any Hillary related threads on here.

was the FBI investigating you because your business is run by Ducks?

Razorskin

----- ------

Taking about emails again? Nice dog whistle you alt righter

Calamari41

41 > 38
was the FBI investigating you because your business is run by Ducks?

Those ducks had all of their paperwork in order, so I still don't know what the hell the problem was supposed to be!

The FBI makes joyful visits randomly, just to remind you that they're there. I always send them away happy.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I've got some great stories about dealing with Hillary's State Department as well, including the time they sent out a 23 year old graphic design major to make a Commodity Jurisdiction ruling on one of our (incredibly complex) parts, solely responsible for determining whether it belonged under ITAR control or not based on exacting and very esoteric electrical engineering standards and thresholds. She started out the meeting by pointing to a capacitor and asking what it was.

We were working with a top guy at Commerce (the two departments fight like dogs to get jurisdiction over these types of parts) who was ready to pull his hair out by the end of it.

Montresor

Upgraded my internet to 15/10 for $2 more per month

O
P
U
L
E
N
C
E

15 Mbps up / 10 Mbps down?

=( Imbask...

I pay $90 per month for:

60 Mbps down (don't know the up)
200 GB bandwidth
Channels 2-28 with HD PVR
Cost of modem/router/PVR rentals included in $90 per month

Anytime I feel I may go over 200GB I can add an extra $10 to go to 100Mbps down and unlimited bandwidth. I went above 200GB in May, June, and July but I fucked myself in August. Somehow I only used 66GB.

Delryk

Upgraded my internet to 15/10 for $2 more per month

O
P
U
L
E
N
C
E

wtf? lol.

I spoke to a Videotron Rep 2 weeks ago and told him "vmedia.ca" offers better price and speed with unlimited data and if I call them, it's a freaking Videotron technician that comes to my house to install it... soooo the rep checked the website, tallked to his superior and they decided to upgrade me to 120/50 for free. Weeeee! Was at 60/10 before.

Quick

Banned
Quick's avatar is confusing the shit out of me.

I have nothing against IKEA furniture; I don't disregard home ownership outside the city; I don't think Canada is the greatest country on Earth, but we have it pretty good compared to other places (having lived outside of Canada myself); and I'm not a douchebag in general, but I'm probably getting there.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Holy fuck, is that for real?!

It's at least as good as the original, and is really the first true follow-up.

IMO the only things that put Yoshi's Island above Wooly World are nostalgia, artstyle preference, and the fact that it was truly original when it came out.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
You didn't miss much. Outside of the Mario Sports compilation and maybe a Tank game, this direct had shit. Didn't even have info on the Fates Festival of Bonds DLC so I'm assuming that's staying Japan only now.

I'll give the Festival of Bonds DLC til the end of this year until give up on it. There's a mountain of text to translate for those, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was released next year because of that (if it does at all).

But yeah, meh direct outside of Ever Oasis and Dragon Quest.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Stay safe, maloliente

Get that Mexican out of here

They'll probably divert around it, O think it is actually heading into the panhandle so you should be clear in Miami.

Yeah I think Miami proper is safe, I'm just worried about flight delays/missing connections due to it. Not expecting any cancellations at least.

On the bright side, my credit card has good insurance on it so they'll pay for any expenses I have should things go awry.

I'll give the Festival of Bonds DLC til the end of this year until give up on it. There's a mountain of text to translate for those, so I wouldn't be surprised if it was released next year because of that (if it does at all).

But yeah, meh direct outside of Ever Oasis and Dragon Quest.

Nah, the direct was the perfect opportunity to confirm its release. Since NoA has remained quiet, my hopes have dropped to basically zero. If not today, when would NoA announce it?

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, the direct was the perfect opportunity to confirm its release. Since NoA has remained quiet, my hopes have dropped to basically zero. If not today, when would NoA announce it?

Probably November, in a random press release perhaps. Nintendo has been acting weird since Iwata's passing last year, so it wouldn't surprise me if the announcement just popped out of nowhere. I won't blame for giving up however, Nintendo's silence on just about everything would inspire a lot of dour feelings.

Pikma

Banned
Probably November, in a random press release perhaps. Nintendo has been acting weird since Iwata's passing last year, so it wouldn't surprise me if the announcement just popped out of nowhere. I won't blame for giving up however, Nintendo's silence on just about everything would inspire a lot of dour feelings.
Good to know I'm not the only one who thought this.

They seem kinda lost right now...

Top Bottom