• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Stasis

Totes getting Hank.

I missed out on a lot of Mass Effect ones and then decided to just never buy any. Now's a good time to start. Need a Zucc one that's smaller than all the others.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You guys can get a lot for him I feel. Picks/prospects. Depending on situation at deadline. Great contract for a guy who puts up 30+ consistently. Just lacking other facets to his game.
Possession beast, great defensively, one of the best PKers in the league, and consistently puts up 30+ goals every year. The only facet of his game missing is he doesn't hit people or get in scrums after every whistle, Patches for Kreider would be almost as big of a fleecing as Subban for Weber.

Marvie_3

Banned
Possession beast, great defensively, one of the best PKers in the league, and consistently puts up 30+ goals every year. The only facet of his game missing is he doesn't hit people or get in scrums after every whistle, Patches for Kreider would be almost as big of a fleecing as Subban for Weber.
So it'll happen soon is what youre saying.

zroid

Banned
Pacioretty is easily top 5 most underappreciated players in the league... and that's despite his bargain basement contract

zroid

Banned
Erie vs London preseason game on tv tonight... as well as Finland vs USA

so little hockey to go around right now, and they're scheduled at the same time ;_;

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
0YQfj0d.gif

Stasis

Didn't know that about him. So he's basically a half priced Nash. Sounds great to me. Creeper, why the fuck trade him for Nash? lol.

Still don't wanna move Kreider for him though. We need that speed and physicality, even though we could certainly use more possession. I'd love Max on the team, wanted him a long time ago when there were rumors (him being a NY guy and all, edit: CT, whatever. I I've always seen shit about him loving NYC etc.), just not at the expense of Kreider, who's valuable to us in our current state. Getting rid of Hags was a mistake. Getting rid of Kreider would be too. And we weren't lacking goal scoring. We have, uh, other issues.

zroid

Banned
There was an update on Vegas a couple days ago, don't think it was posted? Might have just missed it.

Las Vegas will have Knights as part of its nickname, and red as one of its colors, owner Bill Foley said in a radio interview Friday.

"We have our colors picked, we have our basic logo picked, it needs some refinement," Foley said, according to Sportsnet. "We have moved some color schemes around, and the team will be something Knights. We have the name."

Foley did not reveal what other word would be connected to Knights, but did admit again it would not be Black Knights

"These are going to be great looking jerseys," Foley said. "The colors will be reflective of the name. It will have certain colors that will be reflective of the Las Vegas environment, like Red Rock, that red color."

imBask

Banned
my download of NHL is stuck on Waiting on the PSN website, I guess it's because firmware 4.0 came out and it's blocking my stupid download, fmlllllllll

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Is it really?

well only 3 names have federal trademarks

golden knights
silver knights
desert knights

it's confirmed to be [something] knights

if the colors are reflective of the name ... well obviously silver and golden don't apply

look at quote from zroid earlier

"These are going to be great looking jerseys," Foley said. "The colors will be reflective of the name. It will have certain colors that will be reflective of the Las Vegas environment, like Red Rock, that red color."

One of my goals in franchise mode was to earn another first rounder for the rebuilding Leafs in the 2017 draft. However, I'm awfully tempted to try to land Stamkos or McDavid with those pick(s).

Top Bottom