• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Tabris

To be fair, it's not safe for you to post fullstop. You should probably stop.

Over 12 years and I've lasted, you just have to learn from your mistakes and stop posting things that get you banned. So far my list of topics that have gotten me, get me, or will get me banned (outside of some unique one-off):

- PSP vs NDS Threads
- Video Game Sales Discussions
- "Brag" Threads (unless I donate to charity)
- Drunk Posting
- American Election / Hillary Clinton Threads

I forgot the things I got banned for on GAF - probably PS2 vs Dreamcast threads.

zroid

Banned
Hey zroid can you read this chart for me?

yYOTFzo.png
this calls for a professional imo

maybe Pikma can help

Son of a bitch!

I started Be a Pro, did pretty well in the pre-season (4-5 goals), and made it onto maybe the 2nd line of the Leafs for the season. I didn't actually look at the lines.

I scored one goal and two assists in my first game, then played the Bruins in my second. In the first period, I was skating up the right wing, and turned towards the slot (coming from the right point) and got creamed and didn't get up.

That asshat gave me a concussion, forcing me to sit 51 days.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Son of a bitch!

I started Be a Pro, did pretty well in the pre-season (4-5 goals), and made it onto maybe the 2nd line of the Leafs for the season. I didn't actually look at the lines.

I scored one goal and two assists in my first game, then played the Bruins in my second. In the first period, I was skating up the right wing, and turned towards the slot (coming from the right point) and got creamed and didn't get up.

preview of Matthew's season right there!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Clinton put an official "pepe is a white supremacist meme" article on her website

I want to get off Mr Bones Wild Ride

Son of a bitch!

Keep that head on a swivel Chewie!

Good news is that if you have to retire you can at least feel great that the Coyotes will trade for your contract rights and you can be known as a top 3 player on the team!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Figured id ask one more time. Is anyone up for an EASHL team? I already have the game for xbox one but id pick it up for ps4 if enough people are interested.
I'd be down for a xbox team, I'm grabbing it today. Won't be able to play until late usually though, around 10 pm.

imBask

Banned
I bought NHL 17, the craving is too strong I can't contain it, I need to trade my first picks for Matthews and bench his ass

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

imBask

Banned
apparently tsn 690 is saying that therrien told his buddies that pacioretty is the worst captain in canadiens history lol

it's been everywhere in Montreal for the past couple of days, Michel Villeneuve says he heard him say that

Villeneuve has been around for ever but he's also kind of a douche, so I don't know who to believe. I want to believe him though, fuck Pacioretty

Stasis

Pacioretty for Kreider or Nash

I wouldn't hate Patches for Nash but I'm kind of hoping (still, somehow) that he either has a great bounceback year where he's his usual good two-way player on top of scoring 30 or we can move him for something we actually need, which likely isn't another winger unless Buch and Vesey both bust hard. Young RHD!

He's off the books soon. Maybe he even comes back on a cheap deal. Who knows.

Kreider, just fuck no. We need the speed and physicality more than the extra 10-15 goals. Even Nash can be considered a physical player when compared to Patches. Zucc has more grit than Max.

You guys can get a lot for him I feel. Picks/prospects. Depending on situation at deadline. Great contract for a guy who puts up 30+ consistently. Just lacking other facets to his game.

Top Bottom