• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Speaking of anime, I started watching one called Erased. Mentioned to a buddy about the huge hard-on I had for Attack on Titan and he told me to watch it after I was finished with AoT.

It's bloody good stuff mates.

I can't believe I'm liking these animeses things. Feel like I'm 5 minutes from buying an anime pillow and playing DOTA or some shit.

Dastardly should watch JOJO. But Erased is seriously one of my favorites of this year.

HillaryGAF is like the judge in Phoenix Wright. No matter what outlandish excuse a witness gives for a blatant gap in testimony, he always says "oh, well then, thank you for explaining it. I'm glad we cleared that up"

"Oh, she felt warm and decided to leave early because Chelsea had an appointment anyway. I'm glad she's OK!"

A PHOENIX WRIGHT COMPARISON <3 a man after my own heart.

Ha ha! You're OK, Wright! Let's go swimming!

latest

I wouldn't rule out Hilary having some shills here. At least I hope so.

I'd be a Jill Stein shill, if I knew her for longer than a month. I'm not even sure what her controversy would be apart from the fact she spray painted a derelict object?

Yeah. Not safe for me to post my political opinions in the current climate, even though I've been posting the same political opinions for 10+ years here.

So keeps me more focused on the sports threads to your guys' chagrin.

To be fair, it's not safe for you to post fullstop. You should probably stop.

I've accepted the fact that the Ducks are going to be bad and that trump will be president. feels bad, man.

These are very real scenarios that I'm prepared for. As an outsider looking in at America, I've got popcorn at the ready. But considering the direct influence America has on Australia and we still have a conservative government.... uhhhhhhh.

(I hope none of that political discussion falls under the guise of talking about politics in here. It's moreso meta talking about the state of politics than anything else, but if it isn't then I apologise.)

I want to comment on this and say something unfunny like I always do but it's gonna end up with someone calling me a shit eater so why bother anymore ¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

I mean, if you want to, I can just call you a shiteater anyway? You don't really deserve it though. I just want to be a team player.

How about that Pokemon Go!

TO THE POLLS

Ewww, DOTA.

Erased is OK. Nothing too spectacular. Creeper can vouch for this.

I love the criminal thriller element of it. It's very adult and makes watching it seem very OK.

Dastardly should watch JOJO. But Erased is seriously one of my favorites of this year.

Isn't JOJO meant to be like, big and stuff?

My landlord won't let us have fish.

What you eat is entirely your business only.

Chris R

Speaking of anime, I started watching one called Erased. Mentioned to a buddy about the huge hard-on I had for Attack on Titan and he told me to watch it after I was finished with AoT.

It's bloody good stuff mates.

I can't believe I'm liking these animeses things. Feel like I'm 5 minutes from buying an anime pillow and playing DOTA or some shit.

Hey man, it took years of Anime before I even started to play Dota so you are safe for some time yet.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
In my defence, it was a birthday gift so...
¯_(&#12484;)_/¯

One of my friend has several pets, which includes

1 cat
2 bearded dragons
1 snake
3 turtles

the bearded dragons are awesome

I still think "History Will Be Made" was the best ad campaign ever.

And then of course the fan-made videos by that finnish guy during lockout. Still brings tears to my eyes.

this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWQs3O_IDas

Marvie_3

Banned
Figured id ask one more time. Is anyone up for an EASHL team? I already have the game for xbox one but id pick it up for ps4 if enough people are interested.

The Rangers gave me their first round pick in 2017 and a third rounder in 2018, IIRC, for Bozak and Gauthier. Haha.

I traded Brooks Laich for Dominic Moore and he's my forth line C, centering Marner and captain Matthews.

Nylander moved up to second line, ahead of Holland.

You ran a virus scanner on your phone?

-scratches head-

Of course.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Lololol. This is for you, Quickie!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leafs/comments/52fxzs/brooks_laich_i_used_to_write_school_papers_on/d7k84zb

"Here in Saskatchewan it's a pretty good mix of fandoms. The older generations are either Leafs or Habs because that's who you watched on HNIC back in the day. Then the oilers and flames is probably the next biggest divide, because of the 80's teams and being so close. Nobody here likes Winnipeg though, fuck Winnipeg. "

I actually became an Oilers fan when I was living in Estevan, Saskatchewan when we moved there when I was 5 from Michigan.

It was either the Flames, Oilers or Jets. I picked the Oilers because they just finished winning their 2nd Cup againt Philly.

Quick

Banned
Lololol. This is for you, Quickie!

http://www.reddit.com/r/leafs/comments/52fxzs/brooks_laich_i_used_to_write_school_papers_on/d7k84zb

"Here in Saskatchewan it's a pretty good mix of fandoms. The older generations are either Leafs or Habs because that's who you watched on HNIC back in the day. Then the oilers and flames is probably the next biggest divide, because of the 80's teams and being so close. Nobody here likes Winnipeg though, fuck Winnipeg. "

This is as God intended.

Adam and Eve, not Adam and Winnipeg Jets.

Top Bottom