• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
1Q82oBB_zpsr9afnkya.gif~original

calder

Man watching these rookie camp games is always a chore. Every team has 3-10 legit prospects and the rest of the guys are sweater fillers for the ECHL, makes it tough to tell who's good especially when you have younger skilled guys playing random older prospects who are just more solid but won't ever get a sniff. This reminds me how baseball guys refer to the hundreds of prospects all the teams have as "extras", just kids there so the actual prospects have ppl to play against.

Nice save Phillips damn

Cake Boss

Banned
Man watching these rookie camp games is always a chore. Every team has 3-10 legit prospects and the rest of the guys are sweater fillers for the ECHL, makes it tough to tell who's good especially when you have younger skilled guys playing random older prospects who are just more solid but won't ever get a sniff. This reminds me how baseball guys refer to the hundreds of prospects all the teams have as "extras", just kids there so the actual prospects have ppl to play against.

Nice save Phillips damn

I think it just has to do with these prospects not playing with each other and not used to each other, and all of them come from different systems. It makes the flow of the game really rough, everyone is in the wrong position and just sloppy all around. Unless your the leafs where they basically iced 17 of their AHL players.

eyeless

Plus he's talking about Marner playing in the OHL next year which is crazy right? Right guys?

Right? :'(
it's just a hunch but i will make this prediction maybe i'm right

the fact that babcock said nylander will be with matthews on the third line to start means marner would have to either be on the second or fourth line neither of which makes sense to me

also we have a bunch of rookies and too many warm body vets

so from that i've concluded babs wants marner back in london #nostradamus

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
it's just a hunch but i will make this prediction maybe i'm right

the fact that babcock said nylander will be with matthews on the third line to start means marner would have to either be on the second or fourth line neither of which makes sense to me

also we have a bunch of rookies and too many warm body vets

so from that i've concluded babs wants marner back in london #nostradamus

Babcock only said 3rd line for training camp

Top Bottom