• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Chris R

Username
Hentailover is gone.
I swore I was reading his tag one minute ago.

:lol

If you can stomach Barry Melrose's big laugh or Chelios / Hull in the studio desk during pregame an intermissions, sure.

Who watches intermission anyways? I'll have to time it out, but I bet the WCH is close to 18:00 just like the NHL.

yyzjohn

Banned
Beaulieu would be a #1 D with the Leafs, so you'll have to adjust the value accordingly

two 1st and a prospect is fine

How about just two firsts? Since in your worldview nobody on the Leafs could crack the Habs NHL or AHL lineups so what's the point of throwing in a prospect? Let the genius Timmons take those two firsts and turn them into Hart trophy winners.

Chris R

Hey, I watch intermissions, even the lame loud music on NBCSN when they do highlights.

=/

If I'm watching on TV I'll leave it on if nothing else can be found, or flip to something like that night's Jeopardy! episode.

If I'm streaming, my timer app is up on my phone with a minute left in the 1st and 2nd with 18:00 set to go. Stream stops as soon as the final whistle goes (unless there is post whistle argy–bargy going on) and then starts up when the timer goes beep.

Bandwidth caps suck :(

Habs Rookie Tournament Lines for today

Artturi Lehkonen – Michael McCarron – Nikita Scherbak

Jeremiah Addison – Daniel Audette – William Bitten

Michael Pezzetta – Matthew Bradley – Jeremy Gregoire

Giovanni Fiore – Markus Eisenschmid –Petrus Palmu

Defensemen

Mikhail Sergachev – Noah Juulsen

Simon Bourque – Ryan Johnston

Thomas Parisi – Brett Lernout

Goaltenders

Charlie Lindgren

Zachary Fucale

imBask

Banned
How about just two firsts? Since in your worldview nobody on the Leafs could crack the Habs NHL or AHL lineups so what's the point of throwing in a prospect? Let the genius Timmons take those two firsts and turn them into Hart trophy winners.

no lies detected, sign here

PillarEN

Username
Hentailover is gone.
I swore I was reading his tag one minute ago.

:lol

If you can stomach Barry Melrose's big laugh or Chelios / Hull in the studio desk during pregame an intermissions, sure.

I'd watch Cheli and Hull talk hockey if I could.

Yawnier

Banned
So these prospect tournament games (in London) aren't gonna be on RogersTV this year? Well shit...

Who even has Leafstv anymore? Like 5 people in all of Canada?

Marvie_3

Banned
Started a franchise this morning, btw. Immediately moved the Coyotes to Indianapolis to become the Indianapolis Wolves, colors of blue/white/black. Customization in this game is pretty good.
I turned the Coyotes into the Seattle Metropolitans. Traded my 1st and some prospect for McDavid. Then someone offer sheeted him for something like 10m/yr. Took the picks and used the cap space to sign Tavares. :lol

Today I learned mcdonalds dirty secret how they make their eggs!

I present to you my American bacon egg and cheese muffin. If you want directions how to make this amazing sandwich let me know!
5rvy4wP.jpg

Idk how to resize photos so I hope it's huge on you desktop surfers!
Edit-I can't spell they're correct.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
So these prospect tournament games (in London) aren't gonna be on RogersTV this year? Well shit...

I do, but only because it's part of the package I have.

Today I learned mcdonalds dirty secret how they make their eggs!

I present to you my American bacon egg and cheese muffin. If you want directions how to make this amazing sandwich let me know!
5rvy4wP.jpg

Idk how to resize photos so I hope it's huge on you desktop surfers!
Edit-I can't spell they're correct.

Well. How do you make the eggs?

zroid

Banned

I'm not sure how but mid way through the season I started getting it again

I don't understand cable

and ya the leafs games are being streamed for sure, dunno about the games between other teams

Get a mug, I used a hot cocoa one. Spray it with Pam. Drop the egg in it. Break the yolk. Add exactly 5 drops of h20. Cover the mug with a paper towel and microwave for 59 seconds. Egg will come out just like the golden arches.

Bish certainly went to town today. I counted 34 bans in that Maximillian thread. Perhaps people will learn next time but I doubt it.

Foggy wasn't amongst the causalities.

calder

Kyle Connor + 5th round pick for Nathan Beaulieu

Hmm no, but I'd be willing to go Jack Roslovic straight up for him. Need-for-need trade of recent first rounders with upside, can't miss!

As a bonus, Habs-GAF could pump Jack's tires hard every time they play Columbus and make Foggy sad.

Line_HTX

Bish certainly went to town today. I counted 34 bans in that Maximillian thread. Perhaps people will learn next time but I doubt it.

Foggy wasn't amongst the causalities.

I saw that warning when I woke up and I was like, oh man.

I got to witness the moment the user I mentioned have his tag disappear, lmao

Cake Boss

Banned
God damn all hail Bish. Just shows how much stupid ignorant fuckers are in this site. Surprised not to see Kingshits posted how others shouldn't be offended in that thread.

Top Bottom