• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

CXaoulZ.jpg

DAN FREAKING CLEARY!!!!

At least it's to a pro tryout, meaning back to Grand Rapids you go after training camp
You better be on Grand Rapids when this is done, you better!!!

imBask

Banned
I'm not sure if I like NHL 17. Goal scoring seems weird, but not in a glitchy goal way... like the CPU will score 95% of goals from random ass slapshots at the blue line on the break, from behind the net, from weird angles

it doesn't feel very fair

I'm not sure if I like NHL 17. Goal scoring seems weird, but not in a glitchy goal way... like the CPU will score 95% of goals from random ass slapshots at the blue line on the break, from behind the net, from weird angles

it doesn't feel very fair

I'm finding the puck ends up in the net in a lot of strange ways as well, more "garbage goals" for both AI and human controlled teams. That's not necessarily a bad thing but it could be toned down a bit and I wonder if they can adjust that stuff in patches/tuning updates.

Overall I'm actually enjoying the game quite a bit, Draft Champions is surprisingly fun.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i just saw the leafs lineup for tonight

this may be a fun game

bracco, marner, timashov, moore, dzierkals, brooks, johnson, dermott, nielsen and valiev

this could get out of hand in a hurry for the habs

zroid

Banned
Habs are scratching both Juulsen and Sergachev, their two best D prospects

eh....

i'm gonna watch CAN vs CZE, i'll tape the rookies game for later

Top Bottom