• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
We reserve the rights to laugh at any or all WCOH enthusiasts who are actually salty over this.

[Kesler gets injured]

ARE YOU FUCJKAJSJBDSIAVASD

Speaking of which, did you know his kids have the most bogan names ever?

Ryker Kesler, Kinsley Kesler, Makayla Rylynn Kesler.

RYKER.

What's his obsession with "y"'s?

RC

Banned
We reserve the rights to laugh at any or all WCOH enthusiasts who are actually salty over this.

[Kesler gets injured]

ARE YOU FUCJKAJSJBDSIAVASD

Speaking of which, did you know his kids have the most bogan names ever?

Ryker Kesler, Kinsley Kesler, Makayla Rylynn Kesler.

RYKER.

If it was spelled Riker, I'd give him some credit. But yeah the rest are just stupid.

zroid

Banned
bitten10sz3.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
i just saw the leafs lineup for tonight

this may be a fun game

bracco, marner, timashov, moore, dzierkals, brooks, johnson, dermott, nielsen and valiev

this could get out of hand in a hurry for the habs
Lol

Watching the World Cup at a bar in Cambridge Ontario. This town kinda sucks.
You're very close to where I'm usually living, and it is indeed a shitty town. Are you staying at the hotel right by the highway and near the strip?

iLLmAtlc

Hey what builds are you guys using in EASHL?

I've pretty much only done TWD on defence and TWF on forward. Have also done a lil puck moving d.

Red_Man

There's actually been a lot of Weber fluff pieces the past couple weeks with the World Cup and not ones coming out of Montreal, and I have no idea why people are writing them.

zroid

Banned
Catching up on the 2nd period of the rookie game

Marner o_O

maybe it's just cause the level of competition is lower, but Freddy the Goat has looked a lot better offensively in these games than I've seen him in the past. would be nice if he can step that up in the AHL this year.

zroid

Banned
that 2nd McCarron goal is insane. virtually no one else could do that; maybe the Goat, but he doesn't have McCarron's hands

I have a feeling most leafs preseason games won't be broadcast because they're in random rinks :-(
yea, 3/8 games are being televised

Socreges

Banned
So I just happened to be blocks away from the Manhattan explosion when it happened. Had no idea. Then went for donuts half a block from where it happened and came up to police tape and a million ambulances....still had no idea. We muttered about our donuts and walked off

Red_Man

that 2nd McCarron goal is insane. virtually no one else could do that; maybe the Goat, but he doesn't have McCarron's hands
He won't be able to get in that close that easily against NHL players, but how quickly he took it to the far side of the net was crazy. Hopefully he can stick this year, a guy his size with decent hands could be terrifying.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I just happened to be blocks away from the Manhattan explosion when it happened. Had no idea. Then went for donuts half a block from where it happened and came up to police tape and a million ambulances....still had no idea. We muttered about our donuts and walked off

Trying to get to the Doughnut Plant?

Stasis

Whatchu doin' in my ol' hood?!

For real that's like... 14 blocks and 2 avenues away from where I spent most of my life. My best friend was in Chelsea. Shit is crazy for me to see. I'll wait for more updates before being relieved but seems like it's all injuries and no deaths thus far.

In other news, I drove by Weber's new house today. Accidentally. Friend pointed it out. Him and Shaw bought places about 5 mins away from me, close to Price and others. Seems to be the new Habs hotspot. I need a kid so we can go trick or treating, otherwise there's just no way for me to get close without being creepy. Weird enough seeing Price in his pickup and my gf trying to snap a pic, lol.

Top Bottom