• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Our rookies are better than Acid's rookies. And of course Rantanen leaves a game against San Jose injured.

edit: Also the pre-season hasn't even started and we've already beat Dallas.

Pikma

Banned
Our rookies are better than Acid's rookies. And of course Rantanen leaves a game against San Jose injured.

edit: Also the pre-season hasn't even started and we've already beat Dallas.
What? But we played the Rags yesterday, and it was wonderful:

the team led 4-2 after 2, then the kids played like true Dallas Stars in the 3rd, choked like true champs, and allowed two, went to OT, wasted a PP and ended up losing in shootouts

zroid

Banned
So here's the story on Andreas "Johnsson"

8a8a7d0cf8834a8e849777ee69e032f7.png

this saga is hilarious to me :lol

--

edit:

22aab8417b4040b282533d1bd62bf44b.png

This would be interesting for the next world cup. people can complain about gimmick teams all they like, I just want to see hockey played at the highest level. that's what this is.

Quick

Banned
So here's the story on Andreas "Johnsson"

8a8a7d0cf8834a8e849777ee69e032f7.png

this saga is hilarious to me :lol

--

edit:

22aab8417b4040b282533d1bd62bf44b.png

This would be interesting for the next world cup. people can complain about gimmick teams all they like, I just want to see hockey played at the highest level. that's what this is.

Canada East vs. Canada West would probably have interesting rosters. Toews can actually be a Team Canada Captain lol.

I remember the same issue coming up for Nicklas Grossmann. I guess someone misspelled his name at some point pre-NHL as Grossman, and he didn't feel the need to point it out until like 2-3 years ago or so.

zroid

Banned
Canada East vs. Canada West would probably have interesting rosters. Toews can actually be a Team Canada Captain lol.

I remember the same issue coming up for Nicklas Grossmann. I guess someone misspelled his name at some point pre-NHL as Grossman, and he didn't feel the need to point it out until like 2-3 years ago or so.
Canada East would be way too stacked :lol

I'd actually like maybe doing a "gym class" draft between two GMs, alternately selecting from the pool of players

Quick

Banned
Canada East would be way too stacked :lol

I'd actually like maybe doing a "gym class" draft between two GMs, alternately selecting from the pool of players

Canada West wouldn't have too bad of a roster still. Going by the current WC roster:

Bouwmeester
Weber
Getzlaf
Toews
Price
Holtby

That's two D, two centres, two goalies to start off.

Socreges

Banned
Trying to get to the Doughnut Plant?
Hah, yep. Apparently there are more in the city so we'll make it eventually

I'm of the mind that women outside of your hometown/area are beautiful for the most part.

Manhattan women? Oh yeah.

I say the same about women in Vancouver compared to most other places I go.
Manhattan is special, though. Amsterdam, Vancouver, Madrid/Barcelona have been the most impressive. But Manhattan is on another level. It's like they don't let average-looking people into the area.*

All the Pretty Girls go to the City

* do it Marvie

Habs are interested in Shattenkirk.

I think if we're going to trade Beaulieu. Trade him to Anaheim for one of young Defenceman there.

Beaulieu and Emelin for Bieksa and Lindholm

zroid

Banned
Lol I don't think Anaheim is going to trade a D-man for another D-man...

and they're probably not gonna trade Lindholm at all. Vatanen and Fowler maybe.

zroid

Banned
I'll take Vatanen or Fowler. As long as they take Emelin with them

I'll gladly take Bieksa for Emelin
the problem is they're kinda screwed right now for the expansion draft unless they unload D-men. their D depth is ridiculous so they can easily afford to trade one away and they obviously don't want to add another D-man whom they'd have to protect. they want Forwards.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Sergachev with a great hip check and beautiful rush and feed for the goal. I don't really think he can stick this year, but I'm expecting them to keep him up for his 9 game max anyways.

Red_Man

Some Sens goon running Sergachev from behind and now he's heading to the dressing room, shocking.

zroid

Banned
Retaliation is obviously not acceptable, but I'm pretty sure Sergachev ran one of the Sens a few minutes earlier as well. Game's gotten way chippy.

Cake Boss

Banned
One of SNES players took a run at Sergachev

Fucking Sens. I hope you assholes get moved to Quebec City

lol get your soft ass players off the ice. This aint a ballerina.

Typical habs player, soft as fuck and explodes when physical contact is made.

I now await for someone to take the bait..

Red_Man

Sergachev with an upper body injury, apparently this Dunn guy is known for being a goon, typical Senator.

Cake Boss

Banned
4 assists for Chabotsson.

Fuck I can't wait for the pre season.

Edit: Look at these people. So oblivious to their own shitty team and how it changed in the past years with getting more scrubs and goons. Weber for Subban for instance and signing Shaw. Yeah those guys are nice soft habs players that we all love.

Red_Man

Sergachev liking his own highlights on Instagram from today's game and the games not even over yet lol

Top Bottom