• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

iLLmAtlc

I'm reading a book about behavioural economics (Misbehaving by Thaler) and one of the topics covered is NFL drafting. Apparently this was a real trade that happened:

To New Orleans
1999 5th Overall Pick (Ricky Williams)

To Washington
1999 1st round (12th overall)
1999 3rd to 7th round picks (all of the team's remaining picks)
2000 1st round pick (2nd overall)
2000 2nd round pick (3rd round)

Also fyi the author is telling teams to trade down because 1st round picks cost too much salary and you can get a lot more games played just by stockpiling the picks they can be traded for (e.g. 1st overall can get you 8th and 9th overall or the last 4 picks in round 1).

imBask

Banned
NeoGAF Simon Belmont feels the sudden need to cut his hair clean, shave his sideburns, wear a nice suit and change his number to something like 63

Pikma

Banned
DID EUROPE TEACH YOU NOTHING
It taught me an easier way to get laid, how to speak better spanish and also some catalán, oh and I learned how to say hi in hungarian.

I also learned how to properly make a marketing plan and how a proceso de internacionalización should be done but I don't think that'll ever be useful to me

Did I tell you guys I failed a course? That was the hardest exam I've ever done holy fuck

iLLmAtlc

Wow jays are a mess. Hard to blame them for not hitting the ball but all of these defensive and base running mistakes are 100% preventable.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay I'll keep you posted. Any places you know of?

Not sure if I mentioned, but I'm here with a friend and he'd be coming out too.
NO DEAL

And depends, there's tons of pubs. We've got options. I'll PM you my phone #

zroid

Banned
Wow jays are a mess. Hard to blame them for not hitting the ball but all of these defensive and base running mistakes are 100% preventable.

pretty much

i'm not one to invoke intangibles but it's hard to explain these continual mental errors any other way. something is very wrong here.

Revenant

Should i replace the coyotes with the the golden seals, whalers, or a team in seattle. Gotta use this create a team in NHL somehow...

Samyy

Big tournament for Korostelev, I thought he was basically a bust but I think he had 5 points in 2 games, hopefully he has a better season with Sarnia

zroid

Banned
I have to admit, despite his gaudy point totals, I've been a Nielsen sceptic. But he's making a believer out of me.

nielsen3vswy.gif

Marvie_3

Banned
The only way baseball could possibly be exciting
You're dead to me.

Baseball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Football>Soccer
Fixed.

Should i replace the coyotes with the the golden seals, whalers, or a team in seattle. Gotta use this create a team in NHL somehow...
I wonder how many times we get people postinf about moving the Coyotes in NHL 17 before space cheese posts more nonsense about the imaginary coyotes arena.

Revenant

You're dead to me.

Fixed.

I wonder how many times we get people postinf about moving the Coyotes in NHL 17 before space cheese posts more nonsense about the imaginary coyotes arena.

to be fair, when i cycled through the teams the only teams that interested me in swapping out were carolina or them.

nothing personal, just (imaginary) business.

Yawnier

Banned
Jesus Christ Blue Jays.......

I also missed the leafs-pens game today, gonna have to catch the highlights. Sounds like Nielsen, Korostolev and Bracco had a good game tho.

It's possible, Seattle could tie them for the wild card by sweeping them in the next series. They're bringing all their big pitchers too.

it's their spot to lose. I don't feel confident with this group if they make it to the playoffs and I don't think Bautista,Encarnación or Saunders (especially Saunders) deserve a contact with us.

Let Boston or whoever to over pay them. I want some new people in the lineup next year

Top Bottom