• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Solo

i'll probably get a Weber tshirt tbh
to replace my Subban tshirt that I had to throw away this week

I never do players jersey, way too expensive and way too risky

I have a bad track record with the "shirtsey" - got Cammi, he got traded the same month. Got Vanek at the Bell Centre before Game 3 Habs/Bruins in 2014 (featuring dat Subban breakaway goal, still by far the best sporting moment I've witnessed in person), he turned into a ghost and was unceremoniously not offered a contract after the playoffs.

My jerseys have served me better - Muller, Kovalev, AGally x 2

imBask

Banned
I have a bad track record with the "shirtsey" - got Cammi, he got traded the same month. Got Vanek at the Bell Centre before Game 3 Habs/Bruins in 2014 (featuring dat Subban breakaway goal, still by far the best sporting moment I've witnessed in person), he turned into a ghost and was unceremoniously not offered a contract after the playoffs.

My jerseys have served me better - Muller, Kovalev, AGally x 2

You have a Kovalev jersey? man I liked you, why u gotta break my heart like that

I bet the jersey is so lazy it keeps falling off the hanger it's on

imBask

Banned
It's a perfect mesh, it has some bangers and some really smooth, chill tracks. I just want to listen to it on repeat all day.

i'm 5 songs in, it's alright again but i'm still not a fan of this style... I don't know how to call it, it's like the evolution of west coast gangsta rap and i'm more of a rappity rap guy

Solo

You have a Kovalev jersey? man I liked you, why u gotta break my heart like that

I bet the jersey is so lazy it keeps falling off the hanger it's on

Haha he was lazy as fuck but he was still the most skilled forward the Habs have had since the mid-90's. Loved him as a Hab, for the most part.

imBask

Banned
Haha he was lazy as fuck but he was still the most skilled forward the Habs have had since the mid-90's. Loved him as a Hab, for the most part.

you sound like a Leafs fan, coping with mediocrity because "it's better than nothing"

Kovalev was sooooooo frustrating to watch

Solo

Like, him and Patches are both lazy floating fucks (get outta here telling me Patches is a penalty killer), but the difference was Kovalev was truly elite and a gamebreaker. Yeah, he dogged it a lot, but when he was motivated, he couldn't be stopped.

imBask

Banned
La Loche was just this year. I dunno, just not feeling levity this morning I guess.

Are you seriously going to make an argument around La Loche? Do you really want to compare the amount of gun violence per capita?

but when he was motivated, he couldn't be stopped.

whenever a player needs that argument, I just can't. Some people still say we should bring back Kostistyn for the same reason

imBask

Banned
Red, the stretch between Whateva U want and Str8 Ballin ruined the album, those 7 tracks were straight trash good god. It started and ended so well...

Are you seriously going to make an argument around La Loche? Do you really want to compare the amount of gun violence per capita?

Violence like this is happening everywhere, and no matter where it happens it fucking sucks. "Legal weed and we don't shoot eachother har har har" isn't funny. That's all. It was in poor taste. And I expect more from you seeing that you're not from Toronto.

imBask

Banned
Grow up. It's not a contest. Violence like this is happening everywhere, and no matter where it happens it fucking sucks. "Legal weed and we don't shoot eachother har har har" isn't funny. That's all. It was in poor taste. And I expect more from you seeing that you're not from Toronto.

It does suck. But pretending it's a normal occurrence and "it happens everywhere" is why America is so fucked

But I do apologize if I did offended you, I get it

Corey31

For jerseys you only go retro, those are the guys you know had a long legacy with your team.

It does suck. But pretending it's a normal occurrence and "it happens everywhere" is why America is so fucked

But I do apologize if I did offended you, I get it

I still love you. I'm not offended, just deeply saddened. Things are fucked. Scary stuff happening.

So Ottawa brings back Chris Kelly and admits they are done with free agency. Admittedly I can't think of a non pipe dream move they could have made.

I don't mind the Kelly signing if he's OK after that injury, he should help on the PK which blew chunks last year.

As for the roster I guess they are counting on Le Chiffre to make the biggest impact. Cameron was awful so the team plays better unless Boucher implodes and loses the room.

So once again the team is a big question mark heading into next season where they could do real good or real bad.

Quick

Banned

I still have my Halak shirt in great condition.
I haven't actually worn it.

I have a bunch of them, but I don't really wear them anymore. I think the appeal for me is gone.

Speaking of jerseys, I might check out Pro Hockey Life to see if they have any clearance Leafs jerseys left. Just need the alternate to complete the set. Winter Classic jersey would be nice though.

Top Bottom