• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

Quick

Banned
Bernier traded to ducks

tumblr_m4ekp8hTYq1r2tmh3.gif

Didn't think it was possible, but...wow.

Bernier to Ducks for a conditional 2017 pick.

Quick

Banned
Wish Bernier the best of luck, it was a garbage year for him and maybe being back to Cali will give him some Good Vibes and Avocados and be better.

Delryk

Ducks got a steal?

LOL, I guess the Leafs really wanted to sign Russell.

Leafs only have 2 million after the 4mil Bernier trade. ROFL

still have to sign, Holland, Sparks, Connor, Marincin etc.

(shhhhhh - LITR doesn't count) AKA. dont want Russell lol

Leafs culture invading Anaheim? Is that bad? I mean I've heard from some Toronto fans that all the free agents want to go there. Now they can go to Anaheim. Can't wait to sign Stamkos and all the great players from the province of Ontario. (Not to be confused with Ontario, California)

yyzjohn

Banned
Wow... 5 stich cut for Matthews.. that scrimmage though.

I feel bad for the guy that injured Matthews. Lou will have him take a car ride with Fletcher in the back seat ready to garrote him like Clemenza on Carlo Rizzi.

Oh it was Toninato, being an italian he knows what to expect.

Socreges

Banned
Leafs culture invading Anaheim? Is that bad? I mean I've heard from some Toronto fans that all the free agents want to go there. Now they can go to Anaheim. Can't wait to sign Stamkos and all the great players from the province of Ontario. (Not to be confused with Ontario, California)
Bernier is still Kings culture. Kings culture invading.

imBask

Banned
Ice Caps officially moving to Laval. If the games are cheap I might go see our fraudulent rookies play from time to time

Ice Caps officially moving to Laval. If the games are cheap I might go see our fraudulent rookies play from time to time

So that must be the Announcement coming July 11th

I'm sure a AHL or ECHL team could move to St Johns.

I remember when Saint John NB, had a Flames AHL team that was years ago though

Top Bottom