• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

zroid

Banned
0348f8fe913944d68c3f439ffcb586ba.png

Well I'm glad that was cleared up

imBask

Banned
i'm really curious to see how the Ice Caps do in Laval. It's a shithole but it's really close to Montreal so... people might make the trip

Yawnier

Banned
Hopefully St. John's gets another team even if it is only an ECHL team. They struggle to keep their teams for more than a few years and the players probably don't like how far away it is from the parent club.

zroid

Banned
I can't imagine Leafs retained salary since they already paid half the real dollars and cap hit doesn't affect the Ducks anyway

Lou just being Lou

they still have to sign a backup tho

Socreges

Banned
So the killer of 5 white police officers wanted to kill whites and there's a pic of him doing the black panther salute while wearing African-looking clothing

gg America

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'd offer Michalek to anyone who wants him even at full retention, but we need someone else to sign Russell first just in case

zroid

Banned
can't believe Russell isn't signed yet after all that horse shit on July 1st

maybe the agent really was making it all up

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So the killer of 5 white police officers wanted to kill whites and there's a pic of him doing the black panther salute while wearing African-looking clothing

gg America

are you really surprised after everything

and everything's just gonna get worse, this won't even unite people, it'll just further divide them among race/party-lines.

zroid

Banned
How can you guys even have decided between Moon and Sun already :lol

I pre-ordered both for now, I'll cancel one later

imBask

Banned
How can you guys even have decided between Moon and Sun already :lol

I pre-ordered both for now, I'll cancel one later

I don't really care about the exclusive pokemons, I just deal with it. The Sun legendary looks way better and that's the only thing that matters to me

I can't wait to transfer my shiny Kyurem😎😎😎😎😎 #humblebrag

Socreges

Banned
are you really surprised after everything

and everything's just gonna get worse, this won't even unite people, it'll just further divide them among race/party-lines.
I was surprised that 5 Dallas police officers were shot and killed by a black panther sniper who declared that he wanted to kill white people, yes.

Do I understand how this could happen after everything that's happened? Fuck yeah. And I agree that it's just going to get worse. Republicans and right-wing news media are going to, at best, use this to undermine and condemn BLM and black protest in general. At worst they will treat it as a blacks vs whites issue. Large groups of Americans and American organizations don't want resolution. So this isn't a turning point. It's just another escalation point.

calder

I still can't decide if I want Scheifele to have Laine or Ehlers on his wing this year. The Ehlers/Schief/Wheeler line was absolutely fantastic during the second half of the year when they became the #1 line.

calder

Why not Ehlers Schief Laine?

I like the cut of your jib.

But I think Wheeler needs top line minutes and deserves them, he and Scheif together last year was a revelation, they played very well together. Also having two wingers as young as Ehlers and Laine together might be a bit much, but in 2 years when Laine and Ehlers have a bit more experience.... hmmmmmmmm.

zroid

Banned
I think this was rumoured earlier, but it sounds like it's pretty much confimed now: the Binghamton Senators are moving to Belleville

Top Bottom