• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
yea its a tough sell as it is. I'm single and have my own house. So tossing end tables onto the couch and drilling holes into the wall to mount shit didnt bother me. Add in that I already had plenty capable computers and it wasnt hard for me to get going. Just had to be willing to shell out $800 for the headset.

Everyone I have shown it to absolutely loves it. It really is the most impressive piece of gaming tech I've ever used. Everything wrong with motion tracking with wii and PSmove completely vanishes. It remains and insane feeling to see your controller in the headset and easily reach out and pick it up despite being unable to see your arm.

However despite all the people who I had try it loving it none of them own one themselves. Most couldnt afford it. Even those that already have gaming computers fully capable fine the $800 a hard sell. Or even the one who could afford it and wants one, has nowhere in his house he can set it up.

Still everyone should try it. Even if you cant own it yourself its something you have to try.

It made me a believer for sure. The only way I would likely get one is if the Scorpio supports it next year though. I would love to play Elite with it. My other buddy who tried it for the first time was almost sold on it. He has a perfect room for it too. My friend who owns it originally had his free Oculus then he sold it and got the Vive.

I hope it can take off at some point.

zroid

Banned
ebca1be96d6a4270a6e39f68cbf441bb.png

Look at this asshole. Fuck right off Poulin.

Cake Boss

Banned
We have a lot of bubble guys....bottom forward lines and d pairings...decisions will be made based not on 'hard work' or 'where you were drafted'...will be made on how ready you are and how quickly you can absorb information"... because the season starts quickly.

Boucher.

Bye Bye Boroshit you assfuck.

Foggy

Wennberg and Bjorkstrand ran 2 miles in less than 12 minutes. I heard Marner and Matthews could only do it in 13 minutes. Scrubs.

Top Bottom