• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

This seems a little excessive. I thought it was something more heinous than that or something actually hateful, Jhonny. C'mon.

:lol

I actually do like Houston a lot but Texas as a whole I dislike.

I just have her as a friend on facebook since she amuses me with her right wing postings about the bible, guns and jesus or whatever lol

I sat in my room and heavily contemplated this. I then visited a monk who offered to share the secrets of the universe with me, but I asked him instead this very question.

After an hour or so of learning real crazy monk shit, I decided to invade a children's party.

I stuck the logo of each team on the pin the tail on the donkey game and blindfolded myself, allowing my newfound monk powers to guide me. I stuck the pin out and walked towards the board to pin said tail on said donkey, and I was actually off the mark as I took my blindfold off and pinned the tail on some kid instead.

As I ran off, I thought to myself, "what would Marvie or Line say?"

"Something stupid," the monk who trained me said through his mystical, stereotypical way.

Now I'm here to answer the question that has been brewing in Dastardly's mind:

It's anyone's guess. There are certainly teams that may seem like a lock, but you've also got dark hose picks that could really make this season interesting.

Perfect.

Is this the same monk who gave Milbury his GM advice?

Ducks v Leafs: Carlyle's Revenge

oh my god can we please

This is the part of the movie where he escapes and starts the long trek home to Southern California from France.

These Homeward Bound reboots are getting far out and wacky.

In other News: Curtis Lazar has Mono. That really sucks

He has a monobrow? Shave dat shit

Yawnier

Banned
That Steen contract is a little bit 'ehhhhh' to me but at least St. Louis will end up getting like 10 years of production out of him.

Meanwhile the Leafs got like 100 games out of Stempniak. Thanks Fletcher

zroid

Banned
5cbfadaf2884497f8ed0d07c23a508a1.png

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Apparently was in NY when body found

Body had severe head trauma

Police responded to call on break in

Probably burglar accidentally killed himself lol

Edit: or not

http://abc7.com/news/man-found-beaten-to-death-in-hollywood-hills-home-lapd-says/1523658/

Man may be from the montreal area? Oy

You couldn't have been more wrong, eh. Break-in with the burglar thinking he'll find an empty place, surprised to see a friend of Strombo's there, murders them to avoid witnesses. very "lol" eh dopey

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
You couldn't have been more wrong, eh. Break-in with the burglar thinking he'll find an empty place, surprised to see a friend of Strombo's there, murders them to avoid witnesses. very "lol" eh dopey

See, i was unaware there was someone there... that it was a property for rent

My assumption was house was empty

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
that feeling in be a pro when you're on a 20 game win streak in the minors and then you get a serious injury sidelining you for 3 months ;_;

imBask

Banned
i'm 20min into the first episode of Scream Queen. Had 0 idea what I was getting into and I don't know how I could've predicted any of this. What the hell is happening

Cross play/cross buy is the best thing to happen to Xbox, will be nice playing Gears 4 campaign on PC with friends on Xbone. They just need to have a nice store front and people won't mind as much that it's not Steam. I'd prefer to have everything on Steam, but not that big of a deal.

Cross play/cross buy is the best thing to happen to Xbox, will be nice playing Gears 4 campaign on PC with friends on Xbone. They just need to have a nice store front and people won't mind as much that it's not Steam. I'd prefer to have everything on Steam, but not that big of a deal.

Windows Store has been a giant fucking pile of shit since its inception. Its soooooooo awful.

Chris R

Well fuck, I'm only like 3000 miles away from MVP status so I guess I'll fly down for some hockey games in November or December :\

Gah

Windows Store has been a giant fucking pile of shit since its inception. Its soooooooo awful.
I think they're going to try to do apps per franchises. Halo has an app already, the app is fine I'd still prefer a good all in one launcher though. The windows store does indeed suck, they need something dedicated to their games.

Chris R

I think they're going to try to do apps per franchises. Halo has an app already, the app is fine I'd still prefer a good all in one launcher though. The windows store does indeed suck, they need something dedicated to their games.

Should just make them torrents. Everyone gets the shit faster and I don't end up with several "corrupted" 50GB downloads of Forza :<

Here's the story about my first time dealing with an actual video game via Windows Store.

It was KI and I just hit download not really considering the fact that it was going to probably default to my windows drive. So what happens? It defaults to my windows drive, which is a small SSD that did not have enough space open for the game. But the store didn't check to see if I had enough space and started the download anyway. No problem, right? I'll just cancel the download. Except I couldn't. I could only pause it. I also couldn't remove the files manually because they were encrypted and part of some protected system folder.

Only solution I could find:

Uninstall a bunch of other stuff to make room on that hard drive. Finish the game download. Uninstall the game. Then I realized that at the time, the Windows Store would not let you choose your download directory. Needless to say I played zero KI on PC.

I know that they've since given you the ability to download to where ever, but there are still so many unacceptably busted things with that store. I'm sad that people are having to deal with all the hassle over FH3 but it is so not surprising to me after the shit I went through.

Cake Boss

Banned
Yooo just picked up NHL 17 and I picked Phil the Thrill olfor my draft champions club and he is ripping it up!! God bless Papa Phil.

Edit: The soundtrack of this game is dope &#128077;&#128077;. I expected this euro shit in a Fifa games but I am loving this.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yooo just picked up NHL 17 and I picked Phil the Thrill olfor my draft champions club and he is ripping it up!! God bless Papa Phil.

Edit: The soundtrack of this game is dope &#128077;&#128077;. I expected this euro shit in a Fifa games but I am loving this.
Yeah, I'm liking it a lot this year as well. Some catchy tunes.

Usa didn't win one game. I'm so ashamed. Wish I was a Canadian right now. Good news is that I'm a devils fan. So crossing fingers we get the first pick next year!

Top Bottom