• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2016 |OT2| I Want off Marc Bergevin's Wild Ride.

imBask

Banned
good contract! that's the type of contract we'll need for comparison when it'll be time to sign Galchenyuk, so thanks Avs

Mentok

Banned
Watching Batman vs Supes....the fuck am I watching?? How did the bats lift Bruce out of the hole, the fuck..

Prepare to feel the sadness of wasted time from your life. I would rather spend 2 hours with termites giving me a prostate exam while surrounded by "woo" girls cheering them on, than watch that movie again.

zroid

Banned
I am 99% positive that the Bernier trade included a "conditional" pick just so it could be reported as such so Lou wouldn't have to reveal which round it's from right now

the condition is probably something really dumb :lol

zroid

Banned
bfb459a6ae4a4de0a356bae40e1f6ee0.png

OMG

Line_HTX

Holy crap, every workplace and restaurant is coming out of the woodwork.

Pretty soon you'll have signs that are like "NO POKEMON ALLOWED DURING BUSINESS HOURS" or something, lol

Pikma

Banned
Just read about the events in Dallas because I hadn't had access to fucking WiFi for more than 2 minutes in the last two days and holy fuck, what a tragedy...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
This gym next to me has a Gyarados defendig it.

It takes 600 candies to evolve a Magikarp. So you need to catch like 597 magikarps.

THE GAME ISNT EVEN OUT IN CANADA OFFICIALLY

How is this even possible.

(More likely he got really lucky and found a gyarados somewhere... )

calder

Watching Batman vs Supes....the fuck am I watching?? How did the bats lift Bruce out of the hole, the fuck..

It's a really terrible dream sequence to brace you for an even stupider but more important dream sequence later.

Such an awful movie, it's a struggle to not fire off a thousand word rant every time it comes up. Instead I will say that it has one of the best batman action movie scenes ever, really loved that part near the end..
well right up until bats killed that dude with a M60 by shooting the flamethrower but oh well he'd murdered a bunch of guys by then holy fuck Snyder doesn't get the character

Mentok

Banned

I seriously don't know if this is an amazing idea for a game, or something I'm going to find annoying. Guess I'll find out when school starts up again, and I have to yell at my students for trying to catch Pokemon during a class.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
It's a really terrible dream sequence to brace you for an even stupider but more important dream sequence later.

Such an awful movie, it's a struggle to not fire off a thousand word rant every time it comes up. Instead I will say that it has one of the best batman action movie scenes ever, really loved that part near the end..
well right up until bats killed that dude with a M60 by shooting the flamethrower but oh well he'd murdered a bunch of guys by then holy fuck Snyder doesn't get the character

Biggest disappointment for me was the fact that he didn't put any badass super human fighting in again, and he's really the only person I feel has nailed that in Man of Steel. Yeah we got Batman being awesome in that one scene, but the Faora style fights are much rarer than standard hand to hand combat that we see all of the time.

The Doomsday fight was just lame CG stuff, had no impact

Chris R

Nice. Hopefully they let us turn the blood off. If it's a fun game I can do without the novelty.

According to the dev

There has been a request already to have an option to toggle the blood on and off. I think I might be willing to do that :D

Also, good on Mac, makes me proud to have that good Canadian kids signature on a game puck.

Yawnier

Banned
what an aesthetically pleasing feed from my boy marner, registered beautician
rn5mAz3.gif

Apparently the Marner-Brooks-Grundstrom line wrecked shit during the scrimmage today

I wish that someone recorded the whole thing, only some highlights of the scrimmage are up on YT.

Cake Boss

Banned
I took a nap and came back to watching this crappy movie again. Its so bad I just can't look away.

Edit: why does batman has a double chin? Also the Zuckerberg character is annoying af

the fuck?

(also this game is much more Ingress than it's Pokemon anyway)

Yes. Never played it. I never had a Gameboy until the Gameboy Pocket and it was basically for Tetris/Yoshi's Cookie

I mostly had home consoles.

I'll learn the characters soon enough, all my cousins are playing it and they think I'm weird that I don't know what's going on. I've told them repeatedly to get off my lawn, but I guess there's Pokemon there.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
what an aesthetically pleasing feed from my boy marner, registered beautician
rn5mAz3.gif

his rundown basically shows me how high of a level marner is on

He looks at the game like chess...

it was kind of a 3 on 2 from our blue line... I looked over and Brooksie was wheeling down the far side and Carl was going through the middle. I kind of realized the defenseman liked to kind of stay in the middle between the dots. I saw Brooksie going full speed... I thought I should hit him to kind of spread out the D and make them make a decision with what they want to do with the puck. As soon as I saw that, I saw Carl go towards the net... and from that point I knew Brooks would make a play back to me so I just have to find a lane for him to hit me back. I knew the other D was going to try to pick me off right away so as soon as I got it I went backdoor to Carl with a quick pass

Revenant

So with all this nostalgia flowing through my facebook feed regarding Pokemon GO is it actually even....y'know...........any good? Seems kinda eh.

Erdrick

Man... So happy with the Jets/Scheifele signing. Perfect contract for him and it's going to be such a valuable move by both parties further down the road.

The Jets are quietly doing all the right moves so far this summer, with Perrault being signed yesterday too. Super happy with their decisions thus far.

Quick

Banned
http://edmontonjournal.com/sports/h...key/edmonton-oilers-milan-lucic-wayne-gretzky

Lucic is a stats and NHL history buff and wants to learn more about Wayne Gretzky. “I talked to him on the phone before I made my decision to go to Edmonton. He just talked about what it was like for him to live in a place like Edmonton, and how it is to deal with their fans and he talked about how great their fans were and the friends. It was obviously really cool. The way I see it is when the Great One calls you and tells you to go to Edmonton, you go to Edmonton, you don’t go anywhere else.”

Wasn't this how Justin Schultz made the decision to sign with Edmonton?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'm sitting in the Cathay Pacific Business lounge in Vancouver before my business flight to Dallas, where I'll probably get shot.

Feeling opulent as fuck enjoying these BBQ Pork Buns.

and the open bar is gonna make me sleep real well

Top Bottom